Back to the Start Chapter 25

The next morning Night woke up to the smell of something delicious and voices. Curiosity getting the best of her she sat up seeing Akiza making her bed and about to head out. They silently greet each other and made their way down the stairs to then hear what is going on in the kitchen.

"NO JASON PUT THAT DOWN!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE A TASTE UNTIL EVERYONE HAS BEEN SERVED!"

"But I am hungry," Jason whined with anime tears fall from his eyes putting the pancake down. The girls see Jason in his black boxer and a tight blue top holding a pancake above his open mouth. Zolo stood in a red tank top with grey plaid boxers with an yellow frilly apron on over his front pointing a spatula at Jason.

Yusei, Jack and Crow were all sitting at the bar still able to see who were coming down the stairs and could see into the kitchen. Jack was drinking his coffee nonchalantly while Crow and Yusei smiled at the girls also greeting silently. They didn't want to ruin the show that was in front of them after all.

"I don't CARE if you are hungry because EVERYone is! Now put that BACK on the plate NOW!!!"

Jason tilted his head with his gaping mouth forming a smile. Well until a knife flew threw the air hitting the pancake and taking it to the wall. Everyone just froze and turned to see who threw the knife.

"IF ANYONE is getting first bite it's me," Star declared wearing only her long sleeve black shirt that just reached past her butt, sliding down the railing half way down then jumped down into the kitchen. She obviously didn't noticing the three other guys because of her actions caused her chest to give little to the imagination of their..jiggliness. Then she jumped onto her brother's back and pretended to bite him viciously.

Obviously Yusei is going to be enjoying his eye candy for the day! Night smirked seeing the young girl with her hair in a messy high ponytail swaying behind her. Night was oblivious to Crow watching her body that was clad in super short shorts and a tank top that was hugging her body well.

"Star get down!" Zolo gave Star the WTF?! look which she returned with a look of confused innocence. He pointed to her butt to reveal her navy blue girl boxers with a lime green tree on the left butt cheek saying 'Hug Me!'

"OH!" She instantly jumped down and pulled her shirt down, "oops," she laughed awkwardly until she pulled up Jason's boxers because she accidentally pulled them down an inch or two.

"I am sure Yusei would love to," Crow teased nudging Yusei in the side. "Plus I am sure he is gonna see or already has seen more of it already!"

"Shut up Crow! Don't act like you don't like what you see," Yusei nodded towards Night who just stared at the two of them.

"What?"

"Oh how the tables have turned," Jason said getting interested leaning against the counter crossing his arms. Star sat on the counter just in front of Yusei sending him a small smile and a high five.

"Nothing just the drool all over you from Crow," Star said shrugging like it was nothing.

"I was not!"

"And I am black," she shot back raising an eyebrow.

"Um sista you got some explaining to do if you are! I don't remember any blacks in our family," Jason pointed at Star.

"Yeah, um you for sure," Night said trying to get rid of the blush on her cheeks as well as the attention off of her.

"Oh be quiet Night there is no way this is going towards me! You two practically do it every time you look at each other," Star teased quoting from Crow back when Star live in the Satellite.