Back to the Start Chapter 9

• Dedicated to wifey

Yusei woke up the next day to the sound of his cell door opening. Yanagi was jumping all around asking questions focused around the basic one; what was going on? The guards were taking them somewhere but where?

"What is going?" Yusei asked talking to the guard as he took him, Yangai, Tanner and Guy down the halls. Yusei noticed that Night was not in the cell nor was she with Guy which made Yusei wonder about the faint screaming he heard as he was sleeping in a not sleeping nor awake phase. The guard looked at Yusei as if he was something that just came out of the sewer then looked ahead. "Guy," Yusei started whispering to Guy who snapped his gaze at Yusei showing he was listening. "Where is Night?"

"I am not sure. Last night guards took her out of the cell and that was the last I saw her." Guy replied not mentioning Star's little disagreement with Armstrong's arrangment. He looked around in shock when he realized that they were now in Maximum Security.

"What is going on?! We didn't do anything!!" exclaimed Yanagi panicing as he looked around in shock.

"Hush, Yag, you keep it up and they will put you in lockdown at this rate!" warned Guy with an attempt of hidding his smile at the thought. Yanagi instanly fell silent and calmed down. The guard put Yusei in a cell with some guy named Alex. Yanagi and Tanner were together and Guy went into a cell with an old friend, Jason.

"What are you doing here?" asked Guy once the guards had left. He stared at his black haired and blood red eyed friend, but this time Jason's eyes made Guy even more nervous, they were doing their weird twirling that made them look like a pool of blood splashing around.

"Hey to you too dumbass!" said Jason in a deeper voice than usual. Jason placed his hand defensivly behind him to the girl hidden to the world. "I kinda stay in this cell!"

"Look I screwed up but you dont have to get all demon like with me! What are you hidding your next meal or the left overs?!"

"I am NOT a demon! And NO it is not my next meal it is the chick she told us about!" seethed Jason as he lifted his hand allowing Night to sit up looking at the two guys in complete shock.

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Night getting alittle scared with Jason's sudden dark arua around him, but it was as if it was calling out to her. Asking her to save him.

"Basically I hid you from the guards so they wouldn't know you were here so Guy could be in here with us. Since you seemed worried about him that is all." Jason said with sudden calm and kindness. Night couldn't help but notice the tension between the two males and the sudden changes in Jason.

"Oh."

"Stop trying to control her Jason! Last time you did that you nearly killed her!" shouted Guy as he smacked Jason's knee. His knee made a loud crack sound and just as Jason was about to react Night jumped in between the two men. She stood with her back to Jason and she faced Guy.

"Stop being a jerk!" she snapped slapping Guy across the face. "I might be nice to you this whole time I was here but when you start provoting and slapping people you are as much as trash to me!" Night shouted pointing at Guy. "Also let me tell you that he is NOT posseing me! Because if he was I guarentee you would be out that window!"

Guy looked at Night then at Jason then back at Night. "Sorry....Jason." mummbled Guy as he sat down on the floor slowly. Jason accepted and returned the apoligy. A silent tention followed until the guards came by and let them out of their cell. Night of course hid up against the wall underneth the window when the door was being unlocked.

When Guy and Jason went out and signaled it was safe for Night to come out. As Night walked out Yusei ran up to her and grabbed her arm. "Night! What happen to you? And why are you in a cell with two guys?!"