Back to the Start Chapter 8

• Dedicated to wifey

"IF YOU FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU DAMNIT!!!" shouted Night sitting on her bed which was the upper bunk. She was in her new cell with Markus, the zoned out one that sat next to her on the way to the Facility. He slepted on the lower bunk, well is suppose to, lately he stands on the side of his bed watching Night, which in nice words, is fucking pissed her off.

He looked up at her from the floor with his dull grey eyes and his brown hair covering most of his face, though it is usually in a pony tail but evey time Night pushes him into the wall it falls out. "No need to be so PMSy!" he said smirking.

"ARMSTRONG!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS IF SOMEONE DOESN'T COME HERE SOON!!!!" Night screamed enough for Star who was in the normal part of the Facility walking to Armstrong's office. A smirk went across her face as she ran to his office stopping at his desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok when I say let the games begin I wasn't planning this, but to tell you the truth my counseling is needed in the maximum secruity unit." Star said leaning on her hands that were on his desk as she smirked while death glaring in Armstrong's eyes.

"You can't do that!!" he paniced trying to find an excuse.

"Oh? Why so?"

"Be-be-because I said so!"

"Sorry big boy I take orders from Goodwin not you!" Star said and ran out of the office as Armstrong told the guards to lock all the doors to and from the Maximum Security unit. Star smirked as she ran faster and slide under all the falling doors just making it into Maximum Secruity.

"OH KAY!!! WHOSE SORRY ASS DO I HAVE TO BEAT!?!?!?!?" Star screamed at the top of her lungs. The in mates all cleaned their ears making sure they heard right, were they hearing a girl?!

Night's eyes widen then smirked when she saw Markus freeze looking out the window then he smirked. "Damn that is one sexy officer!" he stated speaking all the guys' thoughts, "is she like your sister or something? You're both drop dead hot!" Night almost hit him when suddenly the door flew open.

~~~~~~~~~~

Star heard a voice say something about a sexy officer and she knew that voice. She smirked darkly and kicked open the door glaring at Markus. "Thanks for the compliment but I dont take compliments from men who have no respect!" She growled and dragged him out of the cell into the center for everyone to see. "You all see this man! Well guess what?! This is gonna happen to ya if you DARE and I mean DARE touch any girl not just in the Facility but in the outside world disrespctfully!!!!" She slapped Markus across the face so hard he nearly fell over the railing.

The process continued for good 30 minutes or so Markus of course didn't get to lay a hand on her. When she was done she sighed and looked at what she had done then around at other cells. "You, Jason! Get out here NOW!!"

A big, as in height, guy with black hair and red eyes came over to Star walking as if he wasn't scared of her. He wasn't like a stick but not a body builder just toned enough to make you think twice before you wanna mess with him. "Yes ma'am?" he said as he stood a good half a foot over her head with a smirk.

"Go into that cell!" Star pointed to the one Night was in, "and if you or any other guy dares to touch her I WILL make you wish you were never near her UNDERSTAND!?!?!!"

"YES MA'AM!!!" replied all the in mates.

"Good!" Star turns to Jason as he walks into the cell and fixes the door. 'Oops...I think I kicked to hard...' She then took Markus into Jason's old cell and told the cell mate not to mess with Markus unless neccecary. With that Star walked out of Maximum Security and outside to see a laughing Zolo.