Back to the Start Chapter 21

"Uh my head!" Night groaned sitting up holding her head. "Why am I all bandaged up?" she looked down seeing bandages. There were so many bandages on her chest that there was no need for her to wear a shirt nor bra. Her hand reached up and touched her head softly out of curiostiy, she felt damp bandages on her head.

"Careful! Night you took a nasty fall." Dr. Schmitt said walking over to her with fresh packaged bandages. "Hold still alright, it will hurt alittle alright?"

"Ok. I can take it!!" Night said smiling and watching the doctor.

"Ok tough stuff." He said after he took the old bandages off and started to put on the new ones. "There we are done!"

"Thanks doc oc!"

"Do you need anything? Food or water?"

"Um...I am kinda thirsty and hungry. Maybe some water and a banana please?"

"Alright I will be down stairs and I make sure you get those things ok? If you need anything just hollor." He said leaving closing the door behind him.

Night looked around the room that she hadn't seen since the incedent with her wrist. She looked down at her wrist after looking at the old wooden run down room that was packed with medical medicines and tools.

"Come on!!" Kalin shouted as they dashed off in the winter with snow to their knees in some places. "Star, head for the building tops there! Night, take the buildings! Yusei, take those building tops! Jack, take the buildings! Crow, take these building tops!" Kalin ordered as they chased after one the toughest dueling gangs in the Satalite.

The two girls head off for their buildings. Night took the stairs and Star climbed the walls or the emergancy stairs racing to get to the top. Just as they reached their rival the gang members stared at the girls as if to scare them. Night just rolled her eyes and smirked and Star just raised an eyebrow, "I ain't no school boy!" Star snapped at the man's expression.

"Star." Night said, but was cut off by Star about to get slapped but she used his arm as leverage bring herself up and bringing him down to the floor and she landed next to him. Just as she turned to the other memebers they all took their duel disk out. So Star took hers completely unaware of the man behind her until he knocked her knees out from under her causing her to fall backwards into the gap between the two bulidings.

Just as she began to fall Night reached out and grabbed Star, but Night was unaware of the hard metal plateing that the window had below that she had reached out of had. Night smashed her wrist into the plating, but Night was silent not wanting the others to know or be distracted.

Star, with the help of Night climbed up the wall and into the window, but when she looked at herself and at Night Star realized that she was covered in Night's blood. "NIGHT!!" Star jumped up and ripped her shirt then wrapped it around Night's wrist. "You need to get out of here!! Come on!!"

Before Night could protest Star grabbed her and dragged her out but then men ran into the building. "Star how do you plan on getting out of here?"

Star looked at Night then her eyes seemed to drift to over her shoulder. Just when Night began to turn Star shoved her into the wall causing Night to hit her wrist on an old rust chair making her wrist make a CRACK! sound. Though completely ignoring the sound she turned to see a man on the floor and Star holding a gun at the man's head. "Anyone one of you fuckers come near here, this place is gonna be red! Chicka lets go!"

For once in Night's life she was alittle nervous of Star, she looks like she ment business. She got up holding her wrist and ran after her as Star dragged the man with her. Once they had exited Night had lost alot of blood and Star knew it but Night kept telling her it was ok. "KALIN!!! PULL BACK!!!"