Back to the Start Chapter 6

"Hello fellow in mates!", Goodwin starting off as if he was their friend, "I have come to talk to you today about your chance to live in a life of luxery!" The croud looked confused, cheered or scoffed at him. "Among you there is one of you who get a very special way to life of luxery." Night, who had not taking her eyes off of Star, notice Star cringed and made her 'um yeah sure' face, which was basically fold in her lips then bring them to the left side of her face as she raised her eyebrows. The face made Night chuckle then when people looked at her she stopped, she nodded her head for her friends to see what was amusing her. Her friends chuckled or nodded smile agreeing Star's reaction.

Goodwin started to walk down the aisle between the inmates with his hands behind his back and Star following close behind. One of the inmates came running about to hit Goodwin when the in mate founnd himself saying hello to the cemented ground. Star stood between the man on the floor and Goodwin, "try something unique next time. To give my bodyguard a challenge, she might be a girl but she can beat three of your best men here in a matter of minutes. Best of all when she is angered like she is now, it would take her five minutes tops. Gentlemen and woman! Meet your new correction counseler!" Everyone looked at her in shock, their best friend was now gonna be their correction person!

Night mumbled, "figures." Though none of her companions seem to hear or or made it known that they agreed with her. When she looked at Star's face she was taken back, Star was white as the vest she wore under her jacket with a look of utter shock. "But sir! You said I would be-"

"That is in the past now, Gyuko.", Goodwin stopped her with his hand. 'Gyuko?! That is NOT her name dumbass!' Then Night remembered that was her fake name she gave out to make sure no one knew her real name nor rat out on her. Yusei and Night both saw anger flash through Star's ocean blue eyes that use to sparkle and dance back in the Satalite. 'ironic she lived in the worst of worst and yet she was happy.' thought Night.

"Anyway, one of you will get the lucky way out and not only just you but one of your friends." As he said this he stopped next to row Yusei was in and looked right at him with a faint smile. Then he glanced at Night who gave him the 'piss off' look making him smile even more. "You know Armstrong, I like your female inmate she is quite amusing!" Night glared, Yusei gave him a stone face(not stoned a stone face like stern) and Star tensed.

Armstrong laughed and said, "don't let her looks fool ya! She is like a tiger, beautiful and graceful then kills ya in a second she could get the chance. A real criminal!"

"Like you are as an elephant! Big and mean looking but scared of little things like mice! You pretend you are all big but you're just a big, fat and no man part guy!!" Everyone looked to see who had snapped. It was a female voice and with only two girls, registered, in the room everyone looked at Star. She was fumming and not gonna cool down at the looks of it. "All you do is eat fat food and BBQ sause along with onions!! No wonder no one likes you! And yeah I know you dont want anyone to like you! That is not what I mean! I mean no one not even ME wants to be around you cause I am scared that I might get engulfed by your stomach or get raped! So don't bad talk this chick, cause you only talk big when you are around Goodwin AND when you on top of that pedestal!!" Star shouted gesturing while she spoke.

"Well I was going to warn you Armstrong, that Gyuko is way worst." said Goodwin with no expression but a smirk.

"Well, is probably pissed cause she won't make as much money and she is on her monthly thing." Armstrong laughed only to be greeted by an apple that exploded by the impact of the fat man's face.

"I AM NOT ON MY PERIOD THANK YOU!!! NOR DO I GIVE A FLIP ABOUT MONEY!!! I JUST HATE EGO GUYS!!!!! AND GUYS WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND SAY IT IS PERIODS THAT MAKE GIRLS MAD!!!!! IT IS DUMB BASSES LIKE YOURSELF THAT GET ME MORE PISSED THEN WHEN I AM ON MY PERIOD ASK ANYONE HERE THEY KNOW!!!" Star exclaimed so loud that even when you were on the outside of the building it sounded like she was talking at a moderate volume with you. "If you do NOT want him dead I would highly suggest that you have someone else work here." Star suggested to Goodwin. The croud cheered with Star's performance. She turned at everyone shrugged and smiled then returned her focuse to Goodwin. Goodwin just shook his head and said, "maybe I should; however, if you did kill him you would already be familiar with everyone and everything here.