Back to the Start Chapter 4

It was a thirty minutes till midnight. Yusei and the gang started moving out towards their destination. As they left Yusei notice Night pulled up next to him in her duel runner.

"Going somewhere," he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah after you! I am gonna join you so if we run into Star I can beat her up," said Night smiling at the thought of Star's face being broken and bloodly just how she left Yusei's heart.

"Well, that will take some strength! Remember that gang fight? Star took out easily 30 people. And that was with her bad shoulder being injured," said Blitz shaking his head in amazment at the memory.

"Yeah well that was before she left! So she doesn't get as strong of a work out as usual!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Achoo! THAT IS THE THIRD I HAVE SNEEZED IN TWO SECONDS," Star said shouting as she swam her laps. She was alone in the apartment so she went to a gym pool, that was throughly clean. She had finished within an hour her three mile run, 75 push ups, 125 sit ups and now just finish her 225 lap. She stood up out of the water and looked at teh clock which said "12:02" as wrapped herself in a towel when a chill went up her spine. This wasn't a fear chill, this chill ment someone was close. "He is here?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That should hold if not then someone is messing with your runner," said Zolo to Jack as he put away his stuff, collected his money, then he headed out the door. "Strange feeling today."

Zolo walked down to his runner and zoomed off home. As he approached the door a note was hanging out the key hole.

"Sorry I most likely won't be home to say welcome home. I went out to do my work out. Love chu!!!"

Zolo sighed realizing he would be going home to an empty home. When he entered he expected to be greeted with darkness, but the lamp on the coffee table was on and the fire place was burning.

"You are that scared of the dark? Explains why I grow an extra body part everyday," said Zolo to laugh at himself. Star was never a fan of being in complete darkness she was always either clinging onto someone, had some sort of light source not bright or sitting in the corner shivering and cuddleing with herself. She didn't need a bright light just enough light to see at least a foot ahead of her, she doesn't like being somewhere with no idea of her surroundings. 'Maybe it is something you get when you live in the worst part during the worst time ever in the Satalite,' Zolo thought as he grabbed a fresh pair sweat pants and boxers then went into the bathroom.

As the hot water hit his bare skin he felt a strange feeling come over him as if something or someone about to make an appearnce. "God, I must be getting paranoid! Thanks Star," he said chuckling to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

"ACHOO!! WHY?!?! THAT IS THE FIFTH TIME I HAVE SNEEZED," shouted Star as she rubbed her nose.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright see you guys!" Waved Night as she and Yusei mounted their runners and revved up.

"You guys better come back ya hear" shouted Blitz over the noise

"We will! See you guys," said Yusei.

"Wait Yusei take this," said Rally giving Yusei a card, "Night you get this," Rally handed her a locket with a picture of the gang.

"Thanks Rally," Yusei and Night said in unision. With one last wave they headed off into the darkness that would bring new light.

*TIME SKIP LALALALA*

As they neared their way out Trudge, the most egolistic cop ever, came out and nearly crashed into Night.

"Hobo," she cursed under her breath, hobo was the word she used instead of cursing, as she swerved out of the way.

"Where do you two think you are going," asked the officer smirking.

"Somewhere you aren't obliviously," snapped Night.

"What do you want Trudge," asked Yusei calmly though inside he found a 100 ways to wipe that smirk off his face for good.

"A rematch!"

Night sighed and rubbed her forehead, "can't you find something better to do instead of wasting your time trying to do something that you can NEVER do!?"

Yusei shot a smirk at Night but then turned back to the cop. "Fine."

Trudge smiled greedly feeling like he cornered Yusei. Though little did he know he was cornered. While Trudge was busy dreaming about promotion, Yusei motioned Night to go ahead who refused.

"Night, just go ahead trust me I will catch up to you ok? Please just go ahead it is not like you won't see me again! This will take a few minutes," Yusei whispered smirking.

"Yeah those few minutes that we can't waste," she whispered back.

"You think sitting here arguing is gonna get us far," he said raising an eyebrow.

Night sighed knowing he was right but wouldn't admitt it. She zoomed off leaving behind her friend with the cop. 'Maybe Star is right when she said," Trudge you are obssed with Yusei. All you do is go after Yusei even though you know I am the one who did it!" What happened? Why did we all seperate?' she thought as tears threatened to stain her face.

She saw the door and headed through but as she turned around her eyes widen, "YUSEI HURRY UP IT IS CLOSING!!"

Just when there was just three feet open Yusei passed through just brushing his helment on the door as he skidded through. He looks up smirking, "told ya you would see me again and it would take a few minutes."

"You know what," Night asked punching his arm.

"What?"

Night hugged him, "you scared the shit out of me!" 'I thought I was gonna lose you too! I don't know what I would do if that happened! I don't want to know! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU YUSEI!!' Night shouted in her head afraid to say it aloud with a lump in her throat.

"Hey it is ok. Are you alright," Yusei asked as he hugged her.

"Yeah."

"Liar. You're shaking. Don't worry we will get back, I promise. Though we better get going cops are probably come over here soon." he said as he mounted his runner and drove off with Night following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is about time you showed up," shouted Jack who was waiting for Yusei's appearance since he got the call from Trudge telling Jack that Yusei was on his way.

Yusei glared at Jack who was leaning on the railing with a smug expression.

"Oh quit the shit, Jack! We were just taking our time because we were preparing ourselves to see your ugly ass face," shouted Night who came out ot the shadows.

"Night, you are here too! My my is this a reunion or what?"

"Jack duel me and give me Stardust," growled Yusei getting down to buisness.

"Fine with me! What do I get though?"

"You name it you get it."

"Alright! Time to duel!"

Night went to hide in the shadows of the arena, to watch for security and watch the duel. 'Good luck Yus...'

*Time Skip* About midway through the duel Night was looking around to see if anyone was around. Suddenly a huge bright light and roar came from the center of the arena. Night turns to look using her hand to block the light, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT," shouted Night in complete shock. She instantly felt like her wrist was burning, so she looked and saw this acient looking drawing of a dragon that was surrounging something form with a bright blue glow. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!"

When Night looked back up she saw the two crash, then Yusei surrounded by cops. Just as she was about to go defend him something grabbed her arm. She saw an officer with a helment on so she couldn't see his face. Night failed as she attempted to escape his grip, as her dragged her to Yusei. "You two are coming with us!"

"Where to," asked Night.

"To the Facility. Where trash like you belong!"