Back to the Start Chapter 5

Night sat in front of the judge who sat high up with a blinding light behind him.

"My, my what do we have here? A girl? This is new. However, even though you are a girl, trash is still trash. Send her to the facility."

"YOU'RE JUST A GUY WITH NO DICK!!! YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL BIG AND MIGHTY SITTING IN A HIGH CHAIR WITH A LIGHT THAT I MYSELF MADE!!! HOW ARE WE TRASH IF WE MAKE YOUR SHIT!!??" shouted Night in protest as she was taken away. The judge chuckled but deep inside hated and wanted her dead.

She walked into a machine room where this robotic laser thing left a yellow mark on their face. 'As if people calling you trash wasn't enough now robots are too!!' Thought Night as she walked up to the machine. The laser pointed at her and a beam shot out and onto her face. The pain was something she never felt before it felt like someone scratching your face with sharp and rusted nails as they tried to stab you with the nails. It left a red bottom half of the star right under her eye, take the top point and the two top halves of the points that stretched out, that was her mark.

Soon after she was pushed into a van and was placed in next to an high guy and a guy who looked like he didn't take any shit. Everyone in the van stared at her which made her uncomfortable. 'Man Yusei where are you?! Where are you when I need you?!' Finally, a couple guys staring at her large chest that bounced everytime the bus went over a bump, and this rode was very bumpy. The staring was now getting on her nerves and tried to find a way to hide them, when suddenly a booming voice was heard,"YA'LL QUIT STARIN AT THE POOR GIRL!! YA'LL HAVE SEEN A GIRL BEFORE!!! HAVE SOME CLASS!!"

Night looked at the guy who spoke, it was the guy who didn't take shit. He had multiple tattoos on his biseps that were clearly full muscel they seemed to be some ancient legend of dragons or something like that. He had a big muscular shape and was very tall making Night feel really small in height and structure. His hair was buzzed cut and his eyes were deep deep brown, they were almost welcoming for Night to tell him her whole life, but thankfully she didn't. He folded his arms across his chest and stared at every guy who dared to stare at Night.

When they finally reached the Facility NIght and the guy get out last and streched their legs, well until a guard pushed Night forward almost running into an old guy that was um..different.

"Sorry whore, just because you got by in the Satalite by doing naughty buiseness doesn't mean you can do it hear." said the guard smirking. Night was about to charge when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She saw it was the guy from earilier, he shook his head and held it there as they walked, he kept it there even when guards and inmates yelled at them calling them names and throwing stuff at them. When they threw stuff he blocked it with himself, hand or his arm so it would not hit her.

It turns out they were room mates which Night was fine with, but she was worried about Yusei. As they entered the room there was a window by one bed but it had dirty sheets and on the other bed by a wall but it had clean sheets. Night was about to take the window one until the guy came and switched the beds so she had the window AND clean sheets, "thank you, but why are you doing this and who are you?" she asked not able to hold her questions in anymore.

"My name is Guy. Why am I doing this? Because it is poliet to let others have better than you and to help others."

"Why did you hold my shoulder?"

"Name?"

"Oh! Sorry, my name is Night."

"Hello Night, the reason I held your shoulder is because, I could tell you were looking for someone and you were nervous. It is ok to be nervous I mean I was when I first came here. That was back with Yug though."