Chapter 53: Where I started

(Night felt like going home, but not the Decepticon ship, but her old home. Starscream wasn't sure about it after her situation with her bunny friend. But they go anyways.)

They say farewell to the Autobots. Optimus gives a strong warning to Starscream if he gave the location to Megatron. He understood his warning. The family take a portal to her home. As they went through, they all were in their holoforms. Nightmare's human name was Nova and Starscream's human name was Stephen. "Where are we?",Winston asked.

Nova stayed silent for a bit and lets out a sigh, "My home..". She starts walking and her family followed her. The kids were stunned and so was Stephen. Dream sees an old house on the beach and gets curious. Nova walks over there first to see if something changed.

"Is this your house? Lucky",Dream said. Stephen makes a gesture to Nova if they can look inside, she was okay with it. Athena walks up the steps into her beach house.

"This is where I was born.. where I started...",Nova said with a sad tone in her voice. She believes inside when the cybertronian war is over, she can't live on Earth anymore. Stephen puts his hand on her shoulder. "Something I have to do... I want you guys to stay in here til I get back."she said and they agreed. Nova walks out of the house and into the streets. Looks around and again from the pizzeria. Nova had another feeling how Spring was gonna react for coming back, but realize she didn't care. She walks through the broken glass doors and tries not to step on glass. The whole restaurant was dark still, nothing was repaired. Nova walks back to where she found him. "Spring...?",she called his name once, but in a quiet toned voice. Nova called his name two more times, but no answer.

She finds his desk and the lamp that was there was glitching. Nova continued to look around, looking side to side until she finds him lying on the floor. She gets startled and back up a bit. He wasn't moving or anything. "Spring.. I'm sorry... I know you told me not to come back.. but.. lots of stuff have been going on, like the evil queen.. I imprisoned her.. My war with her is over... I know I wouldn't let you come on some missions, it's because I wanted to protect you.. I'm truly sorry.. I.. deserved to be yelled at.. by you",she said shamelessly. He still wasn't responding to her.

"Spring?",she said. Nova get closer to him and see his blood on the floor. She gasped. There were footprints on the floor right next to him. Nova was about to cry from what she saw. On Spring was a stab on his chest. On her face, crying burst of tears and covering her mouth, now thinking she was too late to hear his apology.

In the house, the twins were getting bored, so they asked their dad if they can look around some more. He nods and reminds them that they have to be careful and come back.

They walk outside looking around. Once they were a little far, the twins stumble upon a cave that was glowing a bluish color. "Think we should go back.",Winston said and looked at Dream. They looked at each other with weird, smiling faces and walk inside the cave. While going through, was a water fountain in the middle and on the ceiling were lots of bubbles, inside were corrupted gem that Night and her friends collected. Dream and Winston were stunned.

"These mus be the corrupted gem that mom said in her stories. They are real.",Winston said. Dream nods.

"We should take them to the ship.",Dream said

"You're crazy, how are we supposed to take all them".

"We'll have help",she said back.

"I'm not sure about that..",he said, looks up a bit and started to have a freaked out face. Two creatures were watching them. They were growling lowly.

"What's up with you?",Dream asked. She slowly turns around and looks up, "Ah scrap...".

The two gem corruptions roared at them.

(to be continued..)