Chapter 52: Imprisoned & Banished

(In "The Queen's revenge", Starscream contacts the base for backup, but they didn't feel like trusting him after what he did to Cliffjumper, Bumblebee and everything else he's done.)

"Give him another chance, guys...",the kids look at everyone with sad faces. They think if the fight was finished, they should bring their dad, patch any injures, maybe he can have a change of heart.. to an autobot. But the autobots still didn't trust him, and start to think.

"But he will tell Megatron here we are located and destroy our home the second time like on Darkmount",Ultra Magnus said serious.

"Then we will talk to him",Athena said. The bots sigh and nod in agreement.

(In the forest)

Starscream hides from the guards. He tries to calm down his son, trying to cry again. Nightmare continued the fight. Star went further in the forest while hiding. One of the guards found him, and scare him off by hissing harshly. Star runs off again and gets cornered by a cliff. He holds Star Jr tightly. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the mate of Night"scrap" the legend",Scrapkill says as we walk over to him and his child. She grins at him.

"You're the one Nightmare told me about. You tried to kill her as well",Starscream said, hold Star jr close to his chest.

"Thinking on me, is she?",she said back and chuckles. Then notices he has a sparkling with him and thinks.

"Oh I'll be taking him."

"You will not touch my son..!",Star shouted at her. The guards get closer to him, and Star jr starts crying again. All of a sudden, portal appears above them; it was the Autobots. Dreamweaver, Wildracer and Alexandrite go through the portal first and start shooting at the cons. Starscream was happy to see his kids come. The rest of the Autobots come through. "Backup has arrived",Weaver said. They start attacking the alien-cons. Nightmare sees all of them and was surprised. Night felt like she had a chance to fight the queen herself. She runs off.

Arcee gets tackled by one guard and she couldn't get up.

"No!!",Optimus said.

As soon as the guard was about to kill her, someone else rushes to the rescue and it wasn't one of the Autobots. It was Starburst in his beast mode with Melody on his back, and another predacon who wasn't like predaking. The predacon had four wings. Starscream was even terrified. So Starburst rushes in and grabs the guard with his mouth. Squeezes his body, so he couldn't breath like an anaconda squeezing his prey. The guard goes lifeless in his grasp. Starburst drops him and Melody shoots at his spark. The predacon rips a few guards in half. The blood from them had strong acid, but he, and Starburst couldn't melt. For the Autobots, the Starscream's kids used their powers on the bots, so their metal wouldn't melt. Optimus walks up to Starscream. But Star felt like Optimus was gonna hurt him. Optimus sticks his servo out to him to help him up.

Starscream looks at him and then his hand, he grabs it and stands up. "Are you alright, Starscream?",Optimus asked him. Star nods.

"Thanks Autobots..",he said slightly. His kids look at him and see melting spots on his legs and some on his shoulder.

"Dad, you're injured",Alex said. Star grunts a bit from the pain. Optimus looks at Star jr, "you need a hand with your sparkling. Your children need to heal you",he said. Optimus tells Arcee to grabs Star jr from Starscream, so the children can patch him up. She walks over, but the look on Starscream's face, he didn't trust Arcee. He slowly gives him to her. Arcee grabs him, gently rocks him. His kids walk over and use their powers to heal him.

The Predacon walks to them, and transforms. He looks at everyone and Starburst speak to him in an alien language. His name was Cloudjumper. He was Jake's friend when Night was a small dragon. All of a sudden, the whole team hear fighting sound deep in the forest.