Chapter 45: Don't come back!

(Night was thinking of going home.. old home to see if everything was alright. But goes alone)

Night sighs and sits on the berth. Rubbing the middle of her face between of her optics with her digits. She gets up and walks to the warship deck and takes flight. It took a few hours to go back to her old home. When she arrived, she shapeshifted into her old form, so they wouldn't see her new form. Her old home didn't look the same, it was different. The stores were different... and the pizzeria was shut down. The windows were shattered and the door was broken. "What happened here...?",she said to herself quietly. Night slowly walks inside through the door, trying to make noise. Everything was dusty, and the lights on the ceiling were twitching a little bit. "Um.. Spring?",she said also quietly when saying his name. Looking through the kitchen, bedrooms, and Bonnie's fixing room, he wasn't there. While walking, Night steps on a frame with a picture, the glass was cracked. It was a picture of herself and her other friends. Night sighs and puts it in a bubble and sends it off to the ship in the lab. She continues to walks.

Then stumbles above a storage warehouse that she had never seen before. The door was closed, but unlocked. She opens the door and it was dark. "Why haven't I seen this room before?",Night said to herself. Then walks in, her optics were glowing.

Sees a lamp that was on at a desk and there was a bunch of paper that were plans. Someone comes to the desk, and Night goes to hide behind big boxes. The animatronic had darker green colors, a missing right ear, looked a little bit bloody, and robotic feet. It was Springtrap, but withered. Night was surprised that he was still alive. She didn't know how to surprise him though.

"Hope she's alright...",he said quietly. Night was saddened a bit and silently comes out of hiding, but steps on glass. He perks up, "Who's there??",Spring says and picks up a metal bar for defense.

"It's me...",she said to him slightly. When she came out, his eyes opened wide and started to tear up a bit.

"I know what you're gonna say, Springtrap. Don't need to say it. I know that we should have done dangerous stuff together. But, the mission was really dangerous..".,she continues talking, but Spring drops the bar and walks towards her. Night slightly backs up, thought he was mad. "Sorry, I didn't let you come.",she goes against the wall and starts tearing up.

"Say something...!"

But, he hugs her. Night slowly hugs back and closed her eyes. "It's been so long...",he said.

"I know", she said.

"Where have you been?? Did someone hurt you?? Peridot and Lapis said that you were dead.",he said questioningly and serious.

"They were wrong..",Night said and sighs, continues hugging him. "It's been crazy.. something inside drifted us apart.. caused enough trouble and I didn't want to cause it here.. "

He was confused what she said and slowly releases her from the hug. "Why didn't she come back?.."

"huh?",she said

"Why didn't you.. come back?",he looked at her.

"Spring..-"

"We could have worked this out together if you had let me gone to the mission with you!",he said and looked down.

"I told you that the mission was dangerous..! I was protecting you! *pants slowly* I'm not who you think I am..",she shouted and then talked quietly. Night takes Springtrap outside on the beach.

"What are you doing?",he asked

"There was.. a reason I didn't come back..". Nightshade's gem glows and shapeshifts back to her new form. Night's optics open.

"Oh.. my..",he was freaked out.

"You see. I turned into this and I didn't understand why.. A leader of a group called Decepticons are from another planet.. from a war. My mate is a part of it.",she explains, but shouldn't have said "mate".

"Mate? There's someone else..?",he said and was saddened.

"Yes... there is.. I'm sorry... and married.."

"I thought that was supposed to be our life.. and you ruined it...",

"Don't blame this on me, Spring..",she said serious.

"Don't "Spring" me! If i had come along, none of this would have happened!"

He was so mad at her. Back then, they promised that they would spend the rest of their lifes together and have their own children, but guess not since now Night has three predacon children. "Don't want to hurt anyone, including you! You would just fear me! Look, our home is in danger, and there is a war that's here and I didn't want to put all of you in danger, I'm doing the best I can. My mate doesn't live here.. Their planet is called Cybertron.. their war started there and now it's here.. new enemies are rising, new secrets are out, new powers are appearing into my children.. my father.. is Primus..

"I think you should go..",he said and has heard enough.

"I'm trying to reason with you-

"Then you shouldn't live here then! Live on that stupid unknown planet with you new family! And don't come back, since you can't reason with me!,he was angry and crying.

"Don't come back!"

Nightmare starts tearing up and flies off back to the ship. He hurt her feelings, but he didn't mean it or expect it. The rest of the day, Star comforts her, so do her kids.