Chapter 26: You're the love of my life

(Night and Megatron stopped fighting when the volcano erupted enough of the blood of Unicron, Dark energon. All the Vehicons gathered the energon and were put in the vault...)

Nightmare was full of scratches and bruises. She was put in the medbay. Starscream and her kids were by her side. She started to wake up, "ugh... where am I?",she asked. "Starscream? Kids?"

"Yes, my love.. we're here.",Star said. She sits up a bit. "You okay, momma?",Alex said.

"No.. I'm not actually..",she said wearily. The kids looked at her.

Starscream looks at her as well, "Let's go for a flight...". So they walk down the hall to the flight deck. The kids were left with Soundwave. Starscream and Nightmare went for a flight to talk about what happened. "What were you doing?",he asked her as they landed.

"I did what I had to do, my liege. Revenge, from what Megatron did to me... my old life.. my thanator.",she said.

"I know... I say everything in your memories.",he transforms and Night does the same. He sits down. "You can't get revenge on Megatron... it's impossible.. It's a good thing that he didn't kill you. I don't wanna lose you..",Star said. She nods, "I'm sorry, my liege..".

"It's okay.. *holds her hand* I can't bare to watch you die... You're the love of my life..",he looks at her and she blushes. "You're my lord and master.. I treat you like a leader.. better than Megatron...",she puts his forehead on his. He sighs. "You know I love you, right?",she said and asked. He nods. "I'm doing my job.. my job is to protect you and the kids.. Megatron has done enough damage to you and me. We need to keep him away from the kids, even if they call him uncle.",she said. 

"Okay.. my night.. But, it's my job too",he said. "Yes it is..",she said. 

"Also, our kids have powers.. from my side. They need to learn to control it. When they get older- *sighs* they have to be on their own..",she said. "Yeah.. the three of them.. Dreamweaver, very active femme..",Star said.

"I know",she chuckles a bit. "Also, Wildracer has my good looks",he grins a bit and Night chuckles. She holds his hand, "Very handsome as you, my lord."

"And Alexandrite...",he said. "Has a style of my old past.. with two different optics. Believe that she'll ever find a mate.. she's beautiful.. extraordinary.",Night says.

"She's as beautiful as you..",he smiles and Night smiles warmly and blushes. She kisses his dermas for 5 minutes. His small breathe flew from his mouth. They looked at each other. Night sighs, "we should get back to the ship". He nods. They transform and head back to the ship. They land, "But.. I'm not accepting Megatron's apology..  Come with me to our private dorm",she said and walks in. "Ohh, you sneaky legend seeker..",he follows her. They started kissing against each other, mating. The kids were asleep two doors down the hallway.

(Next morning...)

Nightmare wakes up nauseous again, and Starscream was still asleep. She gets up and leaves the room. She walks to the refueling lounge. Megatron walks in. Nightmare doesn't make eye contact with him at all. "What??",he didn't like the ignorance from her. Night growls. He growls back.

"Leave me alone.. we fought enough.",she turns away while drinking her energon cube.