Chapter 25: Megatron vs Optimus & Nightmare

(A few days later, Megatron finally got the dark energon he wanted from Unicron. So, Optimus tries to destroy him, and Night wanted to come along. Starscream stays with the kids.)

"Megatron must be destroyed..",Optimus said. Nightmare comes behind him, "I'm coming too.". Optimus thought it was too dangerous for her because she's just a seeker, but she's not an ordinary seeker. "I'm coming too... he took everything from me."

So, Optimus lets her come. Megatron commands Soundwave to track him and lock on to his coordinates, "And lead my opponent and his pet to their destiny". The portal opens and they go through. A volcano erupted loads of dark energon. Nightmare opens her optics wide in fear when seeing the volcano. She gasps.

"Megatron, today you answer for your crimes against Cybertron and against Humanity..",Optimus said. Nightmare went beside Optimus. Night looks straight at Megatron, "I know what you've done! You're the reason my old life is ruined! You're the reason I had to start all over! You're the one that pulled my gem!". Optimus looked shocked. Megatron chuckles evilly, "You were so pathetic then!".

"Megatron, you've ruined so many lives and sparks. Now, you have to end",Optimus said.

"One shall stand..",they said at the same time.

"And one shall fall. You two are gonna fall!",Megatron shouted. So, they go at each other. Started to punch and shoot. Nightmare used her lasso, black spear, shield and laser gun. Megatron and Optimus were punching, but Night had a plan. "Optimus! I have a plan!",she shouted.

"Nightmare, not now!!",Optimus shouted back. She wanted to try to fuse with Optimus to get bigger than Megatron. She reaches her servo out to him, "Come on!". He grabs her servo and her gem glows bright. Optimus Prime and Nightmare started to combine together and started to grow.

Megatron was shocked.

They fuse. The fusion roars. "I.. am.. Night Prime!",Night shouts. Megatron start shooting at the fusion. "Let's do this!", Night Prime said and attack. Few minutes later, they had Megatron down. "My destiny...",Megatron says weakly and Night Prime steps on his chest. "This isn't how it's suppose to end..".

"On the contrary, Megatron... I could not have allowed this to end otherwise..",Night Prime raises blade high. Purple thunder crashes and more dark energon erupts. They thought they killed him, but Megatron stopped their blade between his servos.

"What??",Night Prime said. He optics glowed more purple. He goes at them. Megatron punches them hard and they unfused. Nightmare groans and tries to get back up, "Optimus...". Megatron kicks her body and Night goes down. Optimus looks at the volcano.

"Well, well, it seems the blood of Unicron I've been seeking is not out there, but rather than right here",Megatron said.

Nightmare gasps. "Dark energon erupting from the Earth??",Optimus said. Night looks at him and pants a bit. "We have to stop this...",she said. Megatron raises his blade on Optimus. "Why is there dark energon erupting from beneath the earth?",he said.

"That Optimus, you shall take to your grave.",Megatron says. A portal opens in front of them. Bulkhead punches Megatron. Arcee comes through with Ratchet and pull Optimus and Nightmare through the portal. "No, you guys take care of Optimus, leave me here..",Night said.

"He'll terminate you.",Ratchet said.

"He needs to see who I really am. Go..",she said serious. Arcee and Ratchet nod. Bulkhead fights Megatron still.

"Bulk! Now, now, now!",Arcee calls and bulkhead drives to the portal. The portal closes.  Megatron growls. Nightmare pants. "You'll never wins this!",she said. He chuckles.

"I've seen what you've done with Optimus. What is it??",he demanded. She couldn't tell him. He picks her up by the neck. "What is it??? I command you.",he said. She starts choking, "over my dead body, lord bucket head."

"Can see why Starscream liked you so much, Autocon.",he grins. She looks at him.

"If I tell you, you would want to gain even more thirst for power. But you don't deserve it! You've already destroyed your home! I won't let you destroy this home as well!", Night says and wraps him with the lasso and throws him. "Argh!!",he shouts and hits a few rocks. They continue to fight.