Chapter 13: Identical

(Starscream is so happy that Night was carrying his first sparkling and he was gonna be a dad to one kid... but something unexpected happened...)

Night is sleeping on her own berth, a few months pregnant like a human. Starscream is over protective of his sparkling in Night. Star wouldn't let Megatron get anywhere near Night. She waited for 3 months for this sparkling.

(1 month)
Nightmare walking down the halls, minding her own business. Starscream was on a mission with a few Vehicons. She was on her own. Knockout passed her, "Congrats to you and Starscream, he told us that you're pregnant. For little ones, we call sparklings.." She looked at him, "Did my mate tell every con on the ship?" He nodded, even including Megatron and Dreadwing. She was annoyed that he told them.

(2 months)
Her stomach started to swell up, and feels slight kicking inside. Reading in her berth room to relax. They still didn't know what the gender will be, mech or femme. Then starts to feel more kicking and wanted to go to the medbay to find out. Night walks to the medbay for her check up. Knockout and Breakdown were there. Knockout uses an X-ray scan for her check up. He saw the little sparkling inside of her belly, but saw something else that was strange. He sees another spark beat and was surprised. It was growing the same size at the other baby. Nightmare felt pain. She sees and now realizes that she was gonna have twins. She didn't know how to tell Starscream.

(3 months)
She was ready to have her baby. Starscream has to see for himself about the second sparkling. Night was grunting in pain and panting hard. Starscream was holding her hand while she gave birth. Knockout kind of help, he didn't want to ruin his paint job. When it was done, Star was so happy and excited to finally meet the baby. But, when he looked in the sparkling container bed, there were two identical twins. Starscream was shocked, though he was gonna have one. "I'm sorry, I should've told you in the first place", she says while panting a little. Then, a smile slowly comes up his face, "this is even better", he says happily. She was confused. "One for you, one for me", Star said. The sparklings were one mech and one femme. Nightmare had been thinking of names for both of them. "I was thinking for the mech... Wildracer", Star said first, night was think of that, but to late now that he said it. She thought of the femme's name. "For the femme...", she was about to say, "Dreamweaver..", they both said it at the same time. Nightmare chuckled and so did he. The babies start to open their optics. They were shocked. Dreamweaver's optics were red and blue and Wildracer's were purple. Nightmare was amazed. Starscream was surprised.

(Few hours later)
They both put their babies to bed in a room. The sparklings were slightly twitching in their sleep. Starscream whispers, "I love this...", he holds her hand. She smiles warmly, "me too". Then Night sings a little lullaby for them.
"🎵 Moonbeams and starlight, magical twilight
The warmest ray, hear it whispering your names
Rainbows at midnight, sparkling night skies
Don't go away, stay another day🎵
-Rio 2"

He smiles warmly. She finishes, "let's go...", she leaves the room with him. They were happy about the sparklings, but didn't worry about the most were their alt modes and what side they're on, Autobot or Decepticon.
Star and Night went to bed, but in Star's room.

"We have our next generation, hmm?", she looks at him from behind.. "Yes we do..", he answers.