Chapter 15: shattered (part 1)

(In the control room)
Megatron gets angry that Starscream's mate is an Autobot as well. He thinks that's she had given information to the Autobot enemies. Nightmare and Megatron have a tremendous fight in the control room...

Nightmare roars and Megatron growls. "I didn't tell the Autobots anything!", she yelled. She draws her blade on both arms. He draws his blade. They go at each other. Megatron grabs her tail and throws her to the wall. But, Night got back up and she scratched his face. "Stay away from me!", she looked at him. But he hits her again. "You are so weak..", he said. Her gem glows and pulls out her black spear. Night shoots him and he backs up. "Who's weak now...", she says. Megatron realized that she can gain more power from her gem on her chest.

He punches her face hard and Night hits the walls again... Megatron picks her up by her neck,"You're so pathetic.. just like Starscream. Don't know why he has you as his sparkmate that he'll regret for the rest of his life. You'll be in my way from conquering Cybertron.." She starts choking a bit. "You are the most horrible leader ever. A brute... a coward. Why would Cybertron need a leader like you?", she said. He starts growling angry. He calls to Soundwave. "Soundwave..", he says. Sounders comes over and puts his tentacles on Night's body. "You pervert! What are you doing?!", she yelled. Then her chest opens and shows her gem. "Ah, there we are", Megatron looks at her gemstone. He pulls it out, but this time is was easy to take out.
Soundwave shows the information of her gem. It was a Rainbow Hematite. It can assists mental functioning, memory and development. And returns negatively transmuted to love. The one that caught Megatron's optics was memory. "So, memory... you deserve this", he says and she has a terrified face when he had her stone. He crushes it like it was glass and the shattered piece fell on the floor. Nightmare powers down and he drops her. He leaves with Sounders.

(To be continued...)