Chapter 38: Power of a God

(Previously... Nightmare finds out that her parents is a Diamond and a God, Black Diamond and Primus. She was angry and goes to have a talk with Megatron)

"Megatron!",she called his name out in angry. Megatron was in the main room. He had a slight grin on his face, knew Night would find out. She walked in.

"I knew you would find out, Nightmare.",he said.

"What's the real reason you wanted me in the first place??? I need to hear it from your dermas, now!",she yelled at him, pulled out a black spear from her gem

"Shut it! The only reason I wanted you is because you help us get rid of the Autobots and win this war.",he was up in her face and grabs her arm. Night struggled a bit and was surprising worried. He lets go. "You're special, Nightmare... unique.. Help me fulfill the Decepticon Cause. To bring peace through tyranny...",he said, lifts her chin with his digit. Night started to snarl a bit at him, a sign that she's telling him no. Her pupil shrink for looking at him. Down the hall, Starscream hear them and peek through the door. He looked surprised.

"Are you just a original femme seeker who leads to commands.. or are you the most powerful creature of the galaxy?",he asked her.

Starscream thinks, "Don't.. no, no.. Night..",he got worried of what Night was gonna say next. She closes her optics, "We are never gonna talk about this again, or else I'll terminate you. You and everyone else are always keeping secrets from me. I'll not set a bad example of myself to my kids.. Understand me??",Nightmare said and walked away. Star hides. Night walks down the hall and to her berth room.

Puts her knees in front of her face and starts sniffling. Starscream walks in, "You okay?",he asked.

She shook her head no. He sits down behind Night. Pulls her on to his lap and crosses his legs. "I'm tired of all of their secrets..",she said.

"Me too..",he said back. Night felt upset inside still. Star wanted to make her feel better again. He kissed her cheek and then kisses her neck. Night didn't know what he was doing, but was gonna make his move. Starscream starts nibbling on her neck cables. Night started to groan a bit in a low tone. She was co-operating with him, her tail was starting to wag. Star wraps his arms around her waist. He was getting grabby. His digits were on her chassis, soothing in between. Star had put the room in sound proof. They start their loving until the next morning.

(Next morning)

They were still sleeping. Starscream had his arm wrapped around her again and Night felt better... with him. She wakes up and groans a bit. Star still cuddles on her while sleeping. Her tail was wrapped around his leg to his foot. But deep inside Night, she was still pissed at Megatron and for the stupid question he said as well. Night yawns and stretches. "Morning",Star said.

"Morning, hon..",she said back. Lies her arms down and feels a wet spot on the berth. "Oh dear.. we-"

"I wanted to make you feel better, my night.. you feel better?",he asked her.

She nodded and he smiled. Star gives her a hug, but Night slowly hugs back.