Chapter 40: Terrorcon bite/Thirst

(While paying attention to everything else, a week ago, Breakdown was captured by M.E.C.H and Bulkhead went to save him. But Breakdown loses an optic. So, a few days later, Starscream and Knockout do an experiment, but it corrupted. Using dark energon and synthetic together turned Breakdown to a terrorcon.)

Star and Knockout run out of the room. "See if you can hold him off!",Star said to Knockout. "What?!". Star transformed and Knockout jumps on him. They fly off down the halls. They stop and Night see them. "Baby. What's going on??",she asked Star. "We need to sound the alarm!",Knockout said terrified. "Why?? What happened??",she again.

"We accidentally created a monstrous mutation with dark and synthetic energon. But Megatron must not know any of this. Not if we handle this the right way",Starscream answered. "Meaning??",Knockout asked.

"Use your head, Knockout. Our ship is filled with highly vehicon troopers.", Star said serious.

"So.. as long Silas attempts to feed, they will neutrolize (I don't know XD) for us?",Night looked at him.

"Correct you are, my love. Problem solved.",he grins smiling. She was surprised. "Let's go you two". They do.

"Why would you guys do this? You turned Breakdown, I mean Silas into a terrorcon.", Night said serious. "The kids are in their room."

"Hope they're okay",Star said and looked at her.

"They need to be alarmed about his infected body",Knockout said. They walk down the hall. The halls were dark and there was less lights on the light bulbs, like it's Halloween. A vehicon was lying on the floor, and Night gasps. The guys get startled. Knockout walks over to the vehicon. "Gone.. completely drowning draining of energon.. Tell me something Starscream, when you said problem solved, it this what you even have in mind.",Knockout to Star.

"Come on Knockout, we didn't have to do any of this if you guys haven't created this. I don't appreciate your tone to him".Night said.

"This abomination is hardly my fault.".Star said back. Starscream and Knockout were arguing with each other. Nightmare sighs and starts to hear clicking sounds in the background. The vehicon starts to wake up but not normal. She slowly turns around and whispers, "Um.. guys?", tries to get their attention. They start hearing the same sound and looked at the vehicon.

"Energon..",the trooper said in a raspy voice.

"I thought you said it had no spark!",Star shouted.

"Dark energon. It reanimates the dead!". They start shooting at trooper.

"It's not dying.. I'll fight at it and you guys run as hell, alright.",Night looked at both of them.

"We're not leaving you!",Star said. "Run..",she said mouthing and attacks the trooper. Knockout grabs Starscream's servo and runs off. They hide in a room with monitors. Star was hyperventilating a bit. "Star, calm down, she'll be alright.",Knockout tries to comfort him. Star hears distant screaming in the hall. "She needs my help.."

"You wanna be bitten and turn into that???",Knockout said serious.

"I don't care, I have to be there for her. Her healing tears are in my room somewhere and we can inject it in her.",Star looked at him. Makes a gesture to Knockout to follow him. They go, but Knockout thinks it's a bad idea. They go to the berthroom, looking for the container. Knockout finds it under the bed. He chuckles a bit, "what have you two been doing in the berthroom?". Star blushes deeply and annoyed. "No questions.. let's continue before-". He continued to talk, but Knockout had a terrified face looking up. "Um, S-Star".

Something was behind them, making low growling and light clicking sounds. Starscream slowly turns around. It was Terrorcon Nightmare. She looks at them, "Energon",hisses and snaps at them. They run out of the room. Meanwhile, in the other halls, Megatron commands every trooper and insecticon to terminate on sight of the mutations. Troopers shoot every terrorcon. Starscream and Knockout figure out another plan since they have the jar. They hide. Knockout whispers, "what now??" Star shushes.

Nightmare searches for them, for energon. Star creates a new plan. To distract Night. Knockout has to distract Night. He sighs in defeat.

He gets out of hiding. Footsteps make a slight sound for her to hear. She starts hearing him. Knockout was scared, and she turns around. She hisses, "Energon". Knockout closes his optics for a bit shut and opens them, Night was in front of his face. "Gah!!", he shouted and falls back, slides back away from her. She crawls and walks creepily to him. Tries to get up, but gets pulled from her by his feet. He lies on his back and starts panting scared. Nightmare opens her mouth wide and hisses lowly.

Starscream goes behind her and injects the tears into her. She roars and blacks out. Knockout passes out. Starscream sighs in relief. Other Vehicons were dead. Breakdown was wondering, still looking for energon until he found Airachnid in one of the rooms in a stasis pod. He almost had her. She tore him apart and sees Silas. He powers off.

At last, she finally took control of her servants.  Later, Star and KO put Night in the medbay, and they were both commanded by Megatron to find Breakdown. They find in the room torn apart. Airachnid commands her servants to terminate everyone in their wake. She sees Soundwave, "I vow that on this day, the world will hear the sound of your screams". So her and her servants go at him. But, Soundwave banishes Airachnid to a unknown planet near Cybertron. Megatron was disappointed in Star and KO. So, Megatron teaches Star a lesson. In the kids' room, their kids were hiding under the beds, scared.

"Is it over?",Dreamweaver said. Wildracer shrugs. The three come out.

"What was that?", Alex looked at both of them. They get out of the room, see Vehicons dead. The kids look for their parents. Alex senses Night. "She's in the medbay",she said. They go there and see her. "Momma!!",they said.

She slightly wakes up, "k-kids..",she groans a bit. They go up to her and hug her. "Glad you're okay..",she said.

(Few hours later)

Starscream was in the berthroom, beaten by his leader. Night slowly walks in. "Nightmare",he gets up and hugs her. She hugs back. But felt a bit dizzy and tired from the effects of the terrorcon blood and the tears. "You alright? How are the kids, are they safe?",he asked.

"They're okay.. I feel a bit dizzy..", she said and sits down. He sits next to her. She looks at him, "let me help you..",Night heals his wounds and paint job.

"Thank you",he said.

She nods.