Chapter 3: Show and Tell

(Few moments later...)

When Starscream found Night in the forest, he wanted to know more about her, but she refused to talk to him.

"I said who wants to know?", she says sarcastically to him. "I really can't say.." he said back. Then Starscream looks behind her and sees a cave that is pitch black inside. So, he tried to trick her to admit she's Nightshade.

"What's in that cave there?", Starscream asked her. "What cave?", almost says aggressively. So, she looks behind and doesn't wanna show the cave to anyone.  The cave was her private place. "It's none of your business.. Starscream."

"Well, why don't I check inside this cave or mine?", Starscream says with a slight evil smile on his face. "Stop", she yells, pulls a blue electric energon lasso from her gem, grabs and yanks him towards her face. She admit it. She didn't know that he was trying to trick her. "Nightshade... is it?", he says.. Night tries to ignore his question, but failed.

"I used to be... but, not anymore. I go by the name Nightmare now.", she says back to him. "Now answer my questions, why are you here and why are you looking for me?

Starscream tells her that his lord and master was looking for her and needs to bring her back to the Nemesis. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving this place..", she refuses. Next, Night runs and jumps on the trees, each step glows. But, Starscream chuckles wryly and starts to follow Nightmare. "Hey, where are you going?!", he yells to get her attention more. He blushes lightly on his cheeks. "Are you an Autobot or Decepticon?", he kept asking many questions to her. "Autobot, Decepticon & Predacon... How much more information to do you need from me?!?", Night says yelling while she was climbing on some glowing trees of the forest. He was amazed that she was all three, "Wow, I didn't realize you were all three. Hey, can I just say-", he says, but Night cuts him off from his talking, "What???".

"You have beautiful optics", Starscream says to her.

"Oh.. umm, thanks, Starscream...", Night replies back to his compliment. "Like the color of dark energon...", he says. She was a little confused from what he said about Dark energon. Night lands on the ground, but Starscream accidentally falls down and lands on her by accident. "Hey, get off me!!", says angry. He gets off of her. "It was an accident..", Star says when he gets up. She looks at him, starts walking around him in a circle. He got confused and blushes. "Why do you look like me? Can you explain that??", she asked. "I don't know, we just met a few moments ago..", he replies.

"Oh, right..", Nightmare says

(Later on)

She sits down on the glowing grass. But Star sits next to her. "Again, why is your lord and master looking for me?", she replied once, waiting for him to answer. "Soundwave, one of our commanders knew you were alive, so he told Megatron, then told me to go on this mission to find you..", he answers. "Now answer my question, how is it possible that you're still alive?", he asked...

Night sighs, "Okay, every time when a gem poofs, we develop a new form... I was supposed to come into my old form, but instead, I turn into this... like you". "Oh..", he replies.

"Now, I can't go back home, I live alone in the forest now..", says a little saddened. "You're not alone, I found you..", he says to her with a slight smile on his face. 

"yeah... well, should you go back to where you came from, your nemesis ship or something?", she asked him, but a slight blush appears a little on her face. "The ship will take me months to track, my master will understand my absence for a few days...", Star answers her question back. "Oh...".

"I don't mind you staying here for a while, stay as long as you like..", she asked him. She smiles a bit, while she offers him to stay if he wants. "Oh, why thank you...", he smiles and accepts her offer. A moment later, Starscream lies down by tree, and Nightmare sleeps upside down like a Night fury does. "Good night..", Nightmare says to him and goes to sleep..

"Good night... Nightmare..", he says back quietly as she went to sleep. He falls asleep as well.