Chapter 49: Human Holidays

(Star tries to make is up to his sparkmate with holidays in one day, so he searches up human holidays. The first was New year's day, but it already past.)

(New Year's day)

Starscream had put up slight decorations in the main room. Night walks in, "Um.. sweetspark, what are you doing?",she asked him. Then she looked at the decoration he put up, but reminded him that it past already. So, she got over it and the party started. When it was about to end, they took pictures, but Night had a slight smile on her face.

(Valentine's Day)

Starscream closes her optics. "Where are we going?",she asked him. He gives her an energon heart that's big as her gemstone and she was surprised.

"Did you make this?",she asked him again. Star nods. Night smiles a bit.

But, she sensed that he was trying to make it up to her for what he's done, trying to cyber-form Earth, but got along with it.

(Easter)

Starscream wouldn't find a bunny, so he makes a headband of ears. Night smirks a little. "The month of small living creatures.",he said and puts on a bow tie. "And this is your costume." A black bunny rabbit suit and Night blushes deeply.

"I'm not wearing that, Star",she said embarrassed.

"Aww, fine.",he said. Then they do an Easter egg hunt, even their kids were helping too. Some were hidden in rooms. They were filled with small pieces of energon. Night wouldn't eat much chocolate because she gets hyper. Chocolate can be addicting to her.

(4th of July)

Outside on the flight deck, their kids were asked to put fireworks. Night walks out with Star. "What's this now?",she asked them.

"Fireworks, mom!",they said.

"We're gonna light them.",Star said with happiness. But Night think it wasn't a good idea to fire up the fireworks because she worries that one might go in the wrong direction and damage the control panel or one of the engines. They light them up. The kids were in awe. Night felt it was fine on the outside, but in the inside, she felt a bit sick. The fireworks were in different colors, but one went in the wrong direction and went to the control panel. "Scrap!",Star shouted. Night snaps out of it and looks at the fiery panel. The kids try to blow out the fire. Weaver uses her wings to make wind. The fire goes out a bit. Starscream was relieved.

(Thanksgiving)

"Now this is a day to be thankful",Star said. The family was sitting in a circle in the parents' habitation suite.

"Who will go first?",he asked. Dreamweaver raises her hand.

"I am thankful for..mum, being best mum, strongest femme.",Weaver said and Night smiles with happily.

Racer was next, "I am thankful for mum as well. Strongest warrior, stronger than uncle Megatron, don't tell him I said that.",he said, laughs and smiles. Night was smiles warmly.

"Thankful to mom, soon to-be queen."Alex said and she hadn't said that.

"Soon to-be queen? I don't think I would be good as a queen. Ruling a planet... with millions of people. Thanks Alex",Night said and kisses her head. She looks at her mate, Starscream.

"I'm thankful for.. this family.. and.. Beautiful seeker... I ever fell in love with on Pandora..",he said and looked in her optics. She smiles warmly. "Thank you.. now you have a soft spot, huh, love?"

He blushes a bit in embarrassed.

(Christmas)

They sit by a fire in the main room. But, Night started feeling something inside, and it was growing slowly. "Last Holiday of the day",Starscream said happy. Night smiles a bit and felt a bit more pain, but handles it.

"You alright, mom?",Alex asked. She nods.

"I wouldn't think this is the last celebration, what about a birthday?",Weaver whispers to her dad. Star nods in agreement.

"Presents on this holiday won't be necessary, okay... had lots of love.",Night said and looked at her family. They all laugh and smile. Wildracer was by the fire and his tail almost goes in the fire. The tip of his tail was sensitive and it was burning. "Ow!",he said painfully and acts "wild."He runs around.

"Racer calm down!",Star said to his son.

Some things were a bit burnt, but were cleaned. Nightmare looks at her active family and smiles a little. The pain in her was hurting more and she grunts. She felt something growing a bit fast in her half human uterus. "That was a close one, huh, Night-?",he said and as he turned around she was gone.

"Night, where are you? I hope I didn't upset you.",he said a bit shamed. Star looked for her for about at 20 minutes.

He finds her in another room. She was covered with her huge wings. "Night, are you okay? You haven't been yourself a bit since we started the last holiday",he said and she didn't answer.

"Nightmare?",Star called her name, but heard a small sound, like cooing. He walks to her, slowly lifts up her wing and sees a newborn sparkling. Starscream was shocked. "Impossible...",he said surprised.

"I had pain... in my uterus.. didn't know what it was until Star jr came...",she said a bit weak, but will recover by resting. Starscream was surprised that she named his new son after him.

"I knew you were trying to make it up to me all day... about what you did... I forgive you.. for now.. Earth is my home..",she said.

"I felt your feelings and I felt bad.. I am sorry",he said, he looks at her and his son. Star jr coos and cuddles near his mother. Starscream gently rubs his son's head, then he nuzzles his mate's nose. Star jr sleeps.

"Hi Star jr... I'm your daddy...",he whispers.

Star jr starts opening his optics and the color was blue. Starscream was surprised again about his optics. He puts his digit in front of his and Star jr grabs his digit with his tiny hand, he coos.

Starscream kisses Star jr's head.