TWICE Momo (Special Chapter)

Momo's POV

"Class, We Will Have a Project. I Will Pair you up and You'll be Making your Own Dance With your Partner. You'll be Performing In 2 Weeks." I'm In my Dance Class Today With My Crush, Jung Hoseok. He Dosen't Talk To me and Hates me. He and His Friends, BTS Is a Bully. He Usually Bullies me, Because I'm a Nerd.

Not Actually, I Just Wear Glasses for Fun. But, I Don't Care. At Least, I Got To See him. "Last Pair, Momo and Hoseok. Please Go To your Partners." I Was Shocked and Nervous. What Will He Think of me.

"Can I Have Eunha as my Partner?" He Asked. I Looked Down and a Tear Fell In my Eye. Stay Strong. "No, And That's Final. And Why? Momo's Good." He Ignored The Teacher. "Let's Just Finish This, Nerd. Don't Talk To me Unless It's Important." He Rolled His Eyes.

Hoseok Has me Dance But He Dosen't Look at me. He Looks at Eunha. He Likes Her so Much. And I'm Hurt. "Let's Do It on my House. I Have a Dance Studio There." I Said.

"Good, You'll Do Everything. The Choreography and You Choose The Song. Don't Tell The Teacher That I Haven't Done Anything or You'll Be Dead." He Glared at me.

I Just Smiled and Nodded.

Hoseok's POV

I Walk Closer To Momo and Wow... I Didn't Know She Is Pretty Closer. I Bully her Because I Really Hate her. But, I Still Care for her Without her Noticing. She Likes me But, Don't Think That I Like her and I Will Never Like her Because I Have Eunha.

Eunha's POV

I Feel Bad For Momo Unnie. He Likes Hoseok Oppa But He Likes me. I Mean, He's Handsome, Good and All But, I Like Someone Else.

I Think I'll Just Talk To The Both Of Them.

Momo's POV

"4pm, Okay? Here's my address." I Said But, He Just Walk away. I Sighed and Just Let Him. After Classes, Eunha Approached Me. "Hi, Eunha." I Smiled. I Don't Hate Her, I Know Why He Likes Her. She's Cute, Pretty and Kind.

"Can I Talk To you, Unnie?" I Nodded.

+×+

"Don't Worry. I don't Like Hoseok. I Have Someone In my Heart already. But, I Don't Want To Hurt him. I Will Tell him Soon." I Smiled. "You Got This." I Nodded and Hugged her.

-Hirai's Residence-

I Heard a Door Bell. I Quickly Fix myself and I Don't Wear glasses at Home. And, He Haven't See me Without Glasses. It's His First Time Going Here.

"Finally, You Ope—" He Froze and Stared at me. "Uhm... Hoseok?", "Ah, Yeah. Let's Finsh This." He Walked In.

Hoseok's POV

FUCKING HELL, SHE PRETTY WITHOUT GLASSES. But Still, I Love Eunha.

Pt. 2 Coming. Why Not? They Barely have Moments on Weekly Idol.😂