3K Special - 2

PLANED

Jihyo's POV

"Is he Coming, BamBam?" I already Arrived at the venue BamBam Told Him. And Yeah, It was all a prank. Bambam, Lisa's Friend, Is the one who texted Namjoon. All of us, BTS except Namjoon, Blackpink and Twice Knows about this prank.

"Yes, Noona. He's Coming. This is the best prank I've seen" He laughs. "I know, I hope Namjoon Wouldn't get Mad At me." I sigh. "Don't worry, Noona." He patted my back. "Now, Help me make this valentine's date Perfect." He nodded.

(I Forgot to tell you that Jin is the one Driving.)

Lisa's POV

"Are We there yet? Please Hurry!",
"Namjoon, Calm Down! If I go faster, We will crash. Just relax and Jihyo will be alright. Just Believe in her." Jin oppa said and RM Oppa nodded. "Oppa, Do you know who texted you?" He just shook his head. "No, Rosè. I don't."

"Really? I know It's BamBam hyung. Right, Lisa?" Jungkook said. "Yeah, I thought that too. And I know It was a prank."

They all looked at me and Jungkook Shocked.

Jungkook's POV

We Froze when we realized What I've said. Shit... We messed up! I hope RapMon hyung didn't notice.
"What? BamBam? What does He have to do with this problem?" He asked confused. "U-Uh... Nothing. Maybe I just overheard it, Hyung. Sorry." I said. "I'm Sorry too, Oppas and Unnies" Then Everyone hugged us. "It's Okay." Jennie Noona said.

+×+

Namjoon's POV

"Guys, We have arrived." It's currently 7:56PM. We quickly get out of the Van and ran. (Rhymes!)

We stop when we saw some Beautiful Lights, Fancy Chairs and Tables, Foods and More. We walked closer and saw a girl and a boy. Their backs are facing us.

"I think we are lost. This is a Date of a couple, Not some sort of an abandoned Place. Let's go." I was about to leave when I heard a voice. "Namjoon."

I turn around to see Jihyo and BamBam. I looked at them Shocked. Jihyo is so Beautiful, Of Course She is. She is my Princess so too be my Queen.

I turn my face to Blackpink and The boys and they are smiling? Suddenly, Twice and Got7 arrived.

"What is Happening?" I was still shocked. "Uhm... We actually spoiled it earlier. It's the truth, BamBam is the one who told you to come here. It was just a prank. Jihyo unnie is actually the one who planned this." Lisa explain.

I sighed. Then, Jihyo walked closer to me and hug me. "Sorry, My Prince, If I worried you. I just want to surprise you. I know That you should be the one who will prepare but I realized maybe It's the time that I would be the one to surprise you. Sorry, Joonie Oppa." She Started crying.

"Shh... Don't cry, Princess. Don't be sorry, But It's true that you made me worry but Im Happy because you are safe and It's Okay if you want to surprise me. I love it very much. And I will just tell the staff that we will won't go to XXXXX anymore since here it is already.", " No, Oppa. We will go there too, After we eat here." I smiled.

"Happy Valentines' Day, Princess.", "Happy Valentines' Day too, My Prince."

+×+

We already arrived at the place I've prepared. It's actually a park with a beautiful view. Me and Jihyo are walking While the others are also walking but We are just separate since you know.

Few Minutes Later...

"Joonie, Im Tired." Then I saw a bench on the distant. "Babe, There's a bench over there." I said. She nodded and Walked towards the bench.

We sat on the bench While I put my arm on her shoulders and put her head on my chest. "Baby, I hope you like my surprise even though I made you worry." She said with Sadness in her voice. "No, Don't be sad. And I don't like it, Babe. I love it very much." She look at me with her smile in her face. "I love you, Namjoon.", "I love you, Too... Uhm... Babe?", "Hmm?" She hummed. I stood up and tell her to stand too.

"Namjoon?", "This might be Cringey but don't mind It. Okay....

Park Jihyo, My Life, My World, My Universe. My Life is not complete without you. Im so happy because you came into my life. We are just bestfriends before but You made me happy so I asked you to be my girlfriend. You are there If I need someone to cheer me up when Im sad. You listen to me when I have problems. So, I promise you when We get married, I'll do the same. If you need someone, Im here for you. I promise you, I will tell everything to you, I can't keep a secret to my Queen because If I do, It would me the worst mistake I've done. Thank you, Jihyo, For everything. So..."

I kneel infront of her and show her the ring. "Will you Marry me?" She cried and Hugged me. "Yes, I do!" I stand up and put the ring on her finger then, We hugged. "I love you, Jihyo.", "I love you Too, Namjoon.

We came back and Jihyo Showed her ring and everyone cheered for us and Congratulate us.

The End

--------------------------------------------------
Finally! I hope you liked and please Vote for the Story. BTSXARMYXBPXBLINKS I hope you enjoyed it.

And By the way, When The story reaches 4K, I will do a "Question and Answer" So you can give me your 5 questions and I'll answer It as much I can. You can ask me anything. But not too personal, Okay? Byeeee💜💜