29

*556 Words*

Jin's POV

8:20PM

I rub my eyes and look at the clock. "FUUUCCKKK!! IM LATE!" I rushed to the bathroom and take a shower and Brush my teeth. I chose what to wear and fix myself a bit. After that, I get my phone amd rushed out.

"Hey, Hyung! Where are you going?" Namjoon asked. "Im off to Blackpink's dorm. Why? By the way, What time are they going home?" I answered quickly while I put my shoes. "Maybe at 11? Just let them be. Is Jisoo alone on their dorm?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, She is!", "Why are you in a rush?" Yoongi asked. "BECAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO BE THERE ON 7PM!! SHE WILL BE MAD AT ME! I have to go! I open the door and I was about to close it when I heard Jhope shouted.  "Okay, Hyung! Come home early!", "I Will! I shouted back.

+×+

(From BTS's dorm, It needs 40 mins to get Blackpink's dorm. From Twice's dorm, It need 20 mins.)

9:00PM

I keep knocking on the door but nobody answered. Is she mad again?! Oh god. Luckily, We (BTS) know the passcode. (Also Twice knows the passcode!) I slowly open the door and saw Jisoo sleeping while the Television is still on.

I walk towards her and stared at her. She's so adorable and Pretty while sleeping. She is the most beautiful creatures I've seen on earth. I noticed that smells Soju. Did she drink?

She slowly moves so I just sit on the couch like nothing happened.

She rub her eyes and she looked at me "Hmmm? Oppa?" Then, She put her hands all over me to know if im really her Oppa.

"Ooooppppaaa~~~ Im mad at youu~~ You areee lateeee!!" She hits me weakly. She's really drunk right now.

"Jisoo. Why did you drink?" I asked. "Whyy do you caree?? I said you haveee to be onn 7pm! Butt It is 9pm alreadyyy!" She said attempting to drink another bottle of Soju but I stopped her. "How may Soju did you drink?" I asked a little be annoyed.

"Threeee Bottlesss, Whyy??" 3 bottles? I didn't know she's a light drinker. "You know what? Let's just sleep. I'll carry you to your room." I get the remote and shut the TV. I tried to carry her but She refused.

"Noooo!! I can walkkkk! And Go homeee! You mayyy do something to me!" My jaw dropped. I didn't know she can say those words. And I admit, She's really cute when drunk but Im worried.

"I promise, I won't do anything to you. Because I love you, I respect you." I smiled. "Okkaaayy, Oppa~~" She stretched her arms meaning she wants me to carry her.

She puts her arms around my neck and I carry her. She's a bit heavy though but It's Okay with me. We arrived at her room and She landed on her bed safely. (Airplane? PT. 2? BTS? Okay, Im sorry)

"Sleep tight, Baby. I love you." I kissed her forehead and I was about to leave when she hold my wrist. "Jinniee, Don't leave me! Pweaseeee." Aegyo. One of the things I hate. Especially when Jisoo do Aegyo. "Okay, Just sleep. I will just beside you." I sat on the bed and cover ourselves with her blanket.

???'s POV

"Hmm...... WHAT THE FUCKKK!!??"

Who was that?