20

*672Words*

Jin's POV

We arrived at Blackpink's dorm. We hop out of the van and press their doorbell.
A pretty girl opened the door. You want to know who? Well, I guess you know it.

Jisoo: Jin? I thought you are not going?

Jin: Who said I wasn't going?

Jisoo: Jenn-

Taehyung: Wassup, Noona.

Jisoo: Yah! Jennie said Jin wouldn't come, Taehyung! How dare you lied to me!

Jennie: Unnie! Who's that?!

Taehyung: Nini!!

Jennie: Oh, Taehyung!

Taehyung and Jennie hugged each other. But they saw each other like 2 days ago.

Taehyung: Sorry, Noona. It was a prank. I told Jennie that Jin hyung can't come because Jennie said You miss Jin hyung while you, You didn't miss me.

Jisoo: Aww... Alien, Of course I miss you but Jennie misses tou more. She kept saying "Im excited to See TaeTae Oppa, OMG!"

Then, She rolled her eyes. I admit, Jisoo's prettier than me. Even She rolls her eyes. I will miss you, Kim Jisoo. I hope you and your girls forgive us.

Taehyung : Noona! Don't you dare Call me Alien infront of Jennie!

Jimin: You know, Instead of talking? We should get inside. Me and Jungkook need to see our sick girlfriends.

Jennie: Are you together now, Jimin oppa?

Jimin: Not yet, But soon. Maybe when she recovers. *Smirks*

Jisoo: Okay, Sorry. Come In, Boys!

We enter their dorm but It's kinda Messy but It dosen't disturb us. Jimin and Jungkook rushed to The room that is named "Maknae's Room".

Taehyung: Uhm.... Guys? Me and Jennie will just Talk.

Then, They leave. We kept talking until my phone buzzed.

*1 message from QueenOfHell*

From: QueenOfHell

Hi, Jin Oppa. I just want to remember you and your boys that we will give you 1 week to tell the girls. And, If you rushed to our manager's office and tell about this, You'll know what will happened. Annyeong!😉

To: QueenOfHell

Yeah, Yeah. We will not tell you manager.

From: QueenOfHell

Good boy! That's why I love you, Baby.😉

I didn't answer her last message because Im so annoyed right now.
Jisoo holds my shoulder and I think she noticed that Im annoyed.

Jisoo: Hey, Are you alright? Are you sick?

Jin: O-Oh, Yeah. I-Im alright. Don't worry about me, Baby. *Winks*

Jisoo: W-Why B-Baby, Jin? *Blushes*

Jin: Because I Lo-

Lisa: H-Hi, Unnie. Hi Oppas.

Jhope: How are you feeling, Lisa?

Lisa: Im Good now because Jungkook take care of me. Thank you for asking.

Suga: How about you, Rosé?

Rosé: Still hurts but less since Jimin is a good nurse to me.

Jisoo: Do you want to eat? I cook you girls Kimchi Rice. I'll just get some plates.

Rosè: Yeah, We'll eat. And why don't you Oppas and Jungkook Join us?

Jin: Jisoo, I'll help you.

RM: Okay, Sure. We'll just wait for Taehyung and Jennie.

Lisa: Where are they?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: Here we are. *Smiles*

Jhope: I think they have something to say good.

Jennie, Yeah, Taehyung and Me are Offical!

All (BTS) of our smiles Faded. Why does he have to court Jennie? He knows that we have to leave or broke up with them.

Jennie: What happened? Why are your smiles faded? Don't you like me for Taehyung?

Jennie said almost crying.

Jimin: Oh Sorry. Of course we like you for Taehyung.Your a kind and pretty girl. But we just thought that Taehyung, I thought your going to court Jennie first?

Taehyung: I change my mind. I don't want to court her, I want it official already.

Jennie's POV

I found the boys very weird today. Are they hiding something from us? Jennie, I think they are just tired.

Taehyung's POV

Lisa: Well, Congratulations, Oppa and Unnie!

All: Congratulations, Guys.

Rosè: We hope your relationship will last forever.

Taennie: Thank you so much!

I want to spend my 1 week for Jennie before we separate. I may broke her heart but she will understand once we tell the reason.