62

(A/N: Hey Guys! I'll Be Ending This Book Soon! Don't Worry, I'll Make a Sequel To This Story. And, I'll Continue My Other Story "BestFriend", Please Support It Too! Now, Back To The Story)

Lisa's POV

LS
JK

Doll~~ I Miss you.

Kookie, I Miss you Too. But, You need to Focus. Just a Few More Months.

Fine. I Really Miss your Face and Everything about you. I Know It's Just a Few Months But Still.

*Sighs* I Miss my HomeTown. How's Tour By The Way?

Good, Good. I really love Thailand. But, It's Hard To Talk In Thai. Good Thing you are There.

Lucky you. I'm Here. And, Please buy me my favorite Candies, Sweets, Chocolates.

Okay. But, Buy me also American Candies.

Hmm... Deal! *Lisa, Time To go* Kookie, I Have To go. Say Hi for The Oppas. Bye! Love you. Take care!

Take Care, Doll. Love you Too. And Don't Forget my Candies.

~|~

"Who's That?" Jisoo Unnie Asked. "Uhm... Jungkook." I Said Shyly. "Aww.... You Really Miss Him, Don't you." I Nodded. Unnie Patted my Back and Hugged me. "Just a Few More Months. I Miss Jin Too." I Smiled.

"Unnie, Lisa! We are about To Start!" Rosè Unnie Shouted. "Okay!" We Shouted Back. "Let's Practive Hard for Tomorrow's Concert." I Said.

Jungkook's POV

"Kook, Just be Patient. Lisa Is an Idol Too. You Know The Schedule of an Idol, Right?" Jimin hyung Said. "Of Course. I didn't Know It Would Be Hard." I Pouted. "Jimin Hyung, Jungkook, The Hyungs are Calling you." Tae hyung Said and We Nodded.

We Both Walked out of my room and Everyone. "Why did you call us?" I Asked. "Sit First." We Obey. "So, PD-Nim said That We Will go to Blackpink and Twice Concert Tomorrow. And Tomorrow, We'll Be Onces and Blinks." We all Jumped In Happiness.

"Finally, I Can See my Momorin." Hoseok Said While DayDreaming.
"They also bought us each Candy and Hammer Bong." Namjoon Hyung Distributed The Light Sticks.

"I Like Blackpink's. It's Like a Toy for Babies and It Creates Sounds." Tae hyung Said While Playing With It.

Rosè's POV

"Hey, Unnie. You Alright?" I Asked Jennie. We are Currently Resting Because We Just finished Praticing for Tomorrow's Concert.
"I'm Good. I Just Miss Taehyung." She Sigh.

"Their Tour Is In 1 and a Half months. And, Don't Worry, I Miss Jimin Too." Then, a Staff came to us. "Chaeyoung, Jennie. Lisa and Jisoo Is Waiting for you on The Van." We Nodded. She Bowed and Left.

-Star Richmonde Hotel-

Me and Lisa are Roomates. You Know, Maknae Things. "Yah, Lalisa Manoban! Ppali!! I'm going To Shower Too!" I Groaned. Lisa's In The Bathroom for almost 1 Hr.

Then, I Hear The Door Opened. "Finally, What The Fuck Did you do?" I Groaned. "Uhm... Maybe It's Because Me and.Jungkook Carried away?" She Laughed Nervously. "Okay?" I Rolled my eyes and Entered The Bathroom.

I Looked at my phone and Jimin Is Calling me....

JM
RS

BabyChae~~, I Fucking Miss you. *Whining*

Babe, Language.

Sorry.

And, I Miss you Too. How are you??

Not Good. Because You aren't With me. How about you?

Tired. Just Came From Practing. *Sighs* I Wish you are Here With me.

Don't Stress yourself Too much, Chae. I Don't Want you To be Sick.

Okay, I Won't. Uhm... I'll Just Shower, Okay?

Hm... Okay. Bye, Love you.

Love you Too, Mochi.

~|~

After I Shower, I Saw Lisa Looking at me. "Look Who's Talking To Jimin and Has Been In The Bathroom For 1 and Half Hours." I Smile Sheepily. "Hey, Maknaes! Come Here, BTS Wants To Video Call us!"

We Immediately Run and Sat Beside The Unnies.

Taehyung's POV

"HI Guys!" The Girls Waved. "We Miss you all So much." RM Hyung Said. "Bubby~~ I Miss you." I Pouted. "Hubby, I Miss you Too, Don't Worry." She Laughs. "Lee! How are you? Are you Okay?" Jin hyung asked. "Hey, Don't Worry. I'm Good, In Fact, I'm Worried about you." Noona Said.

"I'm Stress Because of These People." He Rolled His Eyes. "Jisoo Noonaa!! I Miss you!! Probably you don't miss me." I Looked Down. "Yah, Maknae. Even Though You are Evil Sometimes, I Miss you Of Course. You are my One and Only Baby." I Smiled.

After Hours Of Talking, It's Time To Say Good Bye. "Bye Guys! We'll Try to Talk to You again." Hobi Hyung Said. "Thank you for your Time! We love you!" Then, We Ended The Call.

Yoongi's POV

"Let's Call Twice!" I Said. "Great Idea." We Dialed Them and Luckly, They Answer. "Hey Girls! How are you??" I Looked at Nayeon On The Screen and She Is Wearing Pigtails and Playing With her PSP.

"Yeonnie~~"  I Called. "Oh, Hey Yoongi! I Miss you. Sorry, I'm Playing. I'll Just Continue This Later." She Said and Smiled. God... That Smile.

"Momo and Jhope, The Dancing Machines are Here!" They Said and Unison and They High Fived In The Screen. "Momo, How's my Baby?" Hope Asked. "I Miss my Hope." She Pouted.

We Keep Talking and Talking Until The Girls Have To Say Goodbye.

+-×÷+-×÷+-×÷+-×÷+-×÷+-×÷+-×÷+-×÷
Hey guys! Here's an update! Sorry because my Mom Disconnected me From The Wifi. 😐 I Still Don't Have Wifi But I Used my Other Phone To Update! XOXO. Bye! Have a nice Day/Night!😘