33

3: 40PM

Jisoo's POV

Im Almost ready, I just need to put a little more powder on my face. And by the way, This is what I was wearing...

 And by the way, This is what I was wearing

And Im done. I get my Jacket and walked out of my room and saw Tae Waiting for me, I think. My Little Brother looks so handsome on his looks...

 My Little Brother looks so handsome on his looks

Alien noticed me and smiled. "You look Cool, Noona.", "Thank you, Alien. You look handsome too.
" I laughed because of his expression. "Yah! Stop calling me Alien! Come on, Let's go." He said standing up from the couch.

"I nust say good bye to Eomma and Appa." I walked towards the guest room and open the door. I saw them watching TV.

"Hey, Uhm... We are now going to the mall. See you later.", " Okay, Enjoy. And Take care of Taehyung. You know your Brother, He gets lost." She giggled. "I Will, Eomma. Annyeong!" They just waved at me.

I go outside of the dorm and We entered our Car. "Cheolmin-Shi, Plrase drive us to Seoul Mall." (I don't know any mall on SK.) Our driver just nodded. While we are on our way, Taehyung spoked.

"Jisoo Noona, Are you excited for you party later?", "So much, Why do you asked?", "Nothing. And Uhm...I want to buy something for Jennie too. Can I?" I chuckled. "Of Course, Dongsaeng. She's your girlfriend and my sister so It's Okay."

"Thanks, Noona." Then we didn't spoke until we arrived at Seoul Mall. "I miss this Place." I murmured. We haven't go to this place since we are busy for our Tour in L.A for the past Months.

3:55PM

We entered the mall and I fogot to tell you that I wear a mask and a glasses with Alien wears a mask and a cap.

We keep walking until I saw a Jewelry store. "Hey, Uh.... Jack! Let's go in here." Taehyung looked at me confused. I walked closer too him and whispered something. "I need to create a fake name when I call you since you know Fans may barged in and You can call me SooJi or Noona." Taehyung just nodded.

We entered the store and the sales lady greeted us. "Good Afternoon, Ma'am and Sir.", I just smiled behind my mask.

We looked at some rings, earrings and necklace then something caught my eyes. A Two Bracelets that has the letter 'J' and 'T' and It has a 20% Discount. I called the sales lady and asked about the bracelets.

"Excuse me, Why are the Bracelets are 20% Off?", " Oh Yes, It's becausw It was Blackpink Jisoo's birthday today and We decided to order 2 Bracelets with and "J" And "T" On it since her brother was BTS Taehyung or V." I looked at Taehyung and He was looking at something. "Jack!" I called. "Yes, Ji- I mean SooJi Noona?" That was close.

"Look at these Bracelets, It has the letter "J" And "T". You are a fanboy of Blackpink Jisoo and Iam a fangirl of BTS Taehyung, right?" He nodded. "Why don't we buy theses? It looks pretty and cool", " Sure, Noona."

"Can we have new sets of these, Please?", "Yes, Ma'am. I just get it." Then She left. "That was close. And It was cool right? They have a Bracelets Just for us." I whispered. "It was meant for us. And Oh, I found this Couple Bracelets." He showed me the Couple bracelets. "I wanted to give Jennie these".

"Sorry for Interrupting, Ma'am and Sir but did you Just say Jennie? As In Kim Jennie from BP?" Uh-Oh. We need to excuse before It's too late. "U-Uh... No! Jack meant Lee Jennie, She is our friend."

"Oh Sorry, By the way, Ma'am here are the new sets of bracelets you've asked.", "I'll take these. Oh and Also the couple bracelets.", " Okay, Ma'am. Just proceed to the cashier."

I was about to pay the Bracelets but Tae refused since he said It was my birthday. I didn't answer back and just let him be. We bowed to the sales lady and Left. I told Taehyung to wear the Bracelets he bought and he just nodded. He gave me the bracelet the has a "J" On it.

We continue to roam around the mall until we are tired and go home.

6:25PM

I entered the dorm and It was super dark but I saw some balloons. Then The lights turned on.

"SURPRISE!!"

--------------------------------------------------
Surprise! It's the end!.... Kidding. But Thank you so much for helping me reach this story to 3K! My next goal is 4K so I will work harder.

 But Thank you so much for helping me reach this story to 3K! My next goal is 4K so I will work harder