64 (END)

Jin's POV

"Girls, Who's T— Sooyeon?!" I Said Shockly. "H-Hey, Uhm... Can I Talk To you for a Minute?" I Glared at Her. Soon, Jisoo Appeared. "Jisoo, Don't Do What you are Thinking. You're Pregnant." I Carress her back.

"Bitch, What are you doing here?" She Asked Sooyeon. "I Wanted To Apologized for The Things I've done to you all. I Don't Want People To Think That I'm an Angel Outside and Devil Inside. I Realized, Jin's Happy With you, Jisoo. I Hope you can forgive me soon. And, Sorry, I Have To go."

She was about to leave When, "Sooyeon, You can Join us. We have a party later for Celebration and Everyone Is Here." Her eyes lit up. "Really? You would do that?" She Said.

"Of Course. You are Still a Person Who Deserved To be Loved." Jisoo Said Calmly. "Thank you. And, Congrats, I Guess." They all giggled. "Thanks, And Come In. Don't Worry about to The Childrens." She Smiled.

We Walked Inside and Everyone Froze. "Don't Fucking do anything. She Finally Apologize." Jisoo glared at Them. "Oh, Hi Sooyeon - Shi" Xiumin approached her.

Sooyeon's POV

They look so happy. I Was Wrong. I'm Always Wrong. I Feel Guilty. "Oh, Hi Sooyeon-Shi." Xiumin Said. OMG!! Yeah, He Is my Boyfriend for 1 year now, But No one Knows. After I Heard The News about Jisoo, I Met Him On The Cafe Nearby. He Already Knows Everything.

I Cleared my Throat. "Hey." I Smiled. Then, He Whispers Something. "You Look Pretty." He Smiled and I Blushed. "Hey, We are Still here." We Look Behind.

"Oh Yeah. Sorry." He Scratch His Nape. "Is Something Going On?" Kai Asked. "Just Ignore It. Hehe." I Said.

Jennie's POV

Sooyeon Might do Really Bad But She Is really Kind. She Prove It By Helping us. And, I Can Tell Something Is Up. I Noticed Xiumin Oppa and Sooyeon are TOO Close. They look good Together.

They are alone talking While Decorating. I Approached Them and Cleared my Throat. "Hi, Jen Noona." He Smiled. He's Been Acting as My Dongsaeng for now. It's Just For Fun, He's Still Older.

"Noona? I Thoug—" I Cutted Sooyeon. "Just for Fun. He Will buy The 4 of us Kimchi Fried Rice If He Calls me Jennie. But, He's Still my Oppa, Unnie." I Said. "You Called me Unnie?" She Said In Disbelief. "Of Course. You are part of the Family now." I Hugged her.

"Here. You Can now have her, Bye Oppa!" I Waved. "Yah!! Jennie Noona!!" He Whined. I Laughed Evily. "Bub." Taehyung Called me.
"Hey, Aww... My Baby Is Looking Tired." I Pout. "I'll Make Snowcones." I Said To Cheer him up. "Woohoo!!" He Hugged me.

I Call Rosè To Help me make some.

Xiumin's POV

"How are you, Babe?" I Asked. Sooyeon Is a Beautiful and Kind Girl. That's What I Love about her. "Yeah, I'm Good." She Smiles. "You Know I Love you, Right?" I Said and She Nodded. "And Promise, It Will Never Change. I'll Love you Forever." She Hugged me.

"Hey, Sugar Couples." Kai Approached us. "What The Fuck Is Sugar Couples?" I Asked. "It's Because You are too Sweet? Ahh, Yeah. Bye." He Ran away. Kai Knows about our Relationship.
"He's Too Cute." I Glared at her. "Hmm... But you are The Most Cutest and Handsome man." She Pinched my cheeks.

I Kissed her Forehead. "Love you." I Smiled. "Love you Too."

Rosè's POV

I Heard a Door bell and I Opened It. "Unnies!! Yeri!" I Hugged Them.
"Come In. Guys! Red Velvet's Here." They all Great Each other and They Hugged Their Boyfriends. I Forgot, Sooyeon Haven't Met Wendy Unnie Yet. I Don't Know Yet.

"Sooyeon Unnie! Come Here, I Want you to meet someone!" Then, She Approached Us. "This Is Son Seungwan But You Can Call Her Wendy and This Is Son Sooyeon Unnie."

Their Eyes Widen. "Wendy Unnie?" Sooyeon Said. "Yeonyeon?" They hugged. "You Know Each other?" I Asked.

"She's My Long Lost Sister, Son Sooyeon."

What?!

The End

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Hey Guys! I Want to Tell you That This Book has Officialy Ended. Sorry for the bad ending But, Thank you for Everyone's Support!

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL OF THIS STORY!!😍