34

Suga's POV

"Girls! Hurry up, We are late. Come on, It's 7:20PM already." Jhope shouted but not too loud.

"We are here, Hoseok. No need to shout." Momo said. We didn't answer ther becaude our eyes our glued on our girlfriends. They are all pretty and beautiful but My Nayeon Shines.

"Sugar?!"

"Hobi?!"

"Joonie?!"

"What the heck?! Stop staring too much." We heard the girls giggled. "Yah, Yah. Let's go." Namjoon commanded. "Okay!"

Rosé's POV

I forgot to tell you that Jisoo unnie's parents sadly left since their company called them and they said It is an Emergency but Her parents left something for Unnie as a gift.

"Babe, Do you need help?" I just smiled. The party is now starting But Us, Four girls and BTS without The Rapper line because they fetch Twice are the first ones.

"No need, Chim. Im Alright over here." Jennie unnie is helping Jisoo Unnie on her dress. While Me, Lisa and The Boys are Tidying. It's clean but We need the party to look perfect.

"Guys, Do I look Okay?" Jennie said. Eveyone gave Unnie a Thumbs Up while Taehyung Oppa hugged Jennie. "You look Beautiful, Wifey. But It's too showy, I don't like It.", "Just this time, It's Unnie's Birthday. An You look Handsome today, Hubby.", "Okay, Okay but stay by my side so no one can look at you".

"Can you please stop calling each other Hubby and Wifey. You are not even Married Yet." Lisa said as she rolled her eyes. Jennie unnie just glared at her while Taehyung Oppa laughed.

"Jungkook, Your Little Sweetheart Is Jealous." Jungkook came closer to Lisa. "It's Okay, SweetHeart. Im Here." He hugged Lisa and Kiss her Forehead. "Thanks, Kookie." I make a sad face while Looking at them. Maybe Jimin can hug me too.

Well, It happened. Jimin just backhugged me and I giggled. "Why, Chubby Cheeks? What's funny?" Yeah, He is calls me that. "Nothing, You are just adorable." Jimin kissed my shoulder.

"The Fuck?! Can you let Jisoo out?!  Im lonely and Jealous over here." Jin Oppa glared at us. "By the way, Lisa, We will marry soon. It needs a lot of preparation. But Jin Hyung..." He stopped and Looked at Jin Oppa then Back to us. "He'll tell you later." We all pouted.

"That's Enough. Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen! Please Welcome, The Birthday girl, Kim Jisoo!" Jennie unnie said Introduce Jisoo Happily. Jisoo Unnie came out and our jaw dropped.

"Wow, You look great, Noona! Happy Birthday.", "Thank You, Jungkook."

"Happy Birthday, Jisoo Noona! You look pretty.", "You look great too, Jimin, Thank you."

Taehyung goes to his Noona and hugged her tightly. "You look Beautiful Like Jennie, Noona! I love you, Happy Birthday.", " I love you too, Alien and Thank you."

Taehyung released and pouted. " Jisoo Noona! How dare call me Alien Infornt of Everyone! Well, At least the other Groups didn't hear it but Still!", "Hubby, It's cute!" Taehyung Oppa Smiled.

By the way, this is our Dress. Jisoo Unnie wanted us all Girls that is Invited on the party will l wear something Cool and The colors are Black and Red like a vampire since It's her faveorite Colors. (It's Not Real, Bruh.) Some of them Wears White or other colors in it but she said It's Okay as long It has Her Favorite colors...

) Some of them Wears White or other colors in it but she said It's Okay as long It has Her Favorite colors

And I forgot to tell you that our Boyfriends Scolds because of our Clothes but We Begged (Begged, Yeah

And I forgot to tell you that our Boyfriends Scolds because of our Clothes but We Begged (Begged, Yeah.) And They said Just this time.

"Mr. WorldWide Handsome? You wouldn't greet me?" We Laughed but stop when we realized Jin Oppa is Serious. He didn't answer, He just Stares. "Fine Then, Don't show your Face to me, Mr. Kim SeokJin."

Jisoo's POV

He didn't greet me then fine. "Unnie, All of us will Just go to the garden, Okay?" I Just nodded then They left. I was about to leave when someone holds my wrist. I thought it was Jin but It's not...

Jinyoung? How?

--------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it!❤ I had so much fun writing this chapter but may Enjoy Writing the next chapter more😂.

Pictures Are from Google, Guyss.