3K Special - 1

This story is requested by BTSXARMYXBPXBLINKS. I hope you guys, Enjoy! (Namhyo Story)

+

DANGER

Namjoon's POV

It's Time. It's Valentine's Day so this is the perfect day to propose to My Beautiful and Hardworking Girlfriend, Park Jihyo... Well, Let me Re-phrase It, Kim Jihyo. We have been In a relationship for 1 and A half years now.

And Little Fun Fact. Im the first one on our group, BTS, Who is Engaged.😏

"Hyung, Are You Ready?" Jungkook Asked. "Yeah, But Iam Nervous." I took a deep breath. "Did you text Jihyo Noona? Because She don't know the address.", "Oh Yeah, Just a minute." He nodded and leave.

Jihyo dosen't want me to pick her up because She has a surprise for me so I just let her be.

The Love of my Life❤  (Cringee)

PrinceJoon
Hey, Babe. Sorry, I haven't tell you the Address, So here It Is XXXXXX.

PrincessJi
Aw... Thanks, Baby. I thought you didn't Remember telling me. By the way, Im going there now.

PrinceJoon
Okay, Be Safe. I love you and I'll be Waiting for you.

PrincessJi
I love you too and Be Safe. Bye, Mon.

PrinceJoon
Bye, Princess.

+×+

Jihyo will take almost 1 hour to arrive since It's kinda far from their dorm. While Me, It will take only 40 mins so I have time to relax.

The Boys are helping me Since all of them are done in their Suits. "Yah, Namjoon! If you are Nervous then don't propose!" Jin hyung shouted. We all glared at Hyung. "You don't have the rights to glared to a man that is as Handsome as Me." We just rolled our eyes. He is too confident about being Handsome but Oh Well, He our Visual after all.

We keep Talking and Talking until I recieve a message. It It's from an Unknown Number?

Unknown Number

UN
Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon
What do you want? And Who are you?

UN
You don't need to know. I want to tell you something Important.

Namjoon
Sorry, Im not Interested. Bye.

UN
Oh, Really? Welll, Your Soon to be Mrs. Kim is here with me. She is Tied in a chair and All bruised up.

Namjoon
FUCK YOU! DON'T DARE TOUCH JIHYO! YOU'LL REGRET IT!

UN
Oohh, Im scared. Well, Don't test me, If you don't want too see your dearest Jihyo all Bruised up.

Namjoon
I want to talk to Jihyo, Please.

UN
Since, Im a good Kidnapper, I'll let you.

*Ring Ring*

"Who's That?" Jhope asked. "I don't know, But he has Jihyo! He allowed me to talk to her so I need to answer this."

Italic- RM
Bold- UN / Jihyo

Unknown Number

Answer | Decline

Hello? Jihyo?! Baby?!

N-Namjoonie, H-Help me. *Cough*

I will go there, Princess. Wait for me, Where are you? Tell me.

Hello, You want to see Jihyo? What a sweet Boyfriend But... Hmm... I don't think so.

Please, Please. Let me see, Jihyo. I want to see my Fiance. Wait... Your voice is really Familiar.

Really? I don't care. By the way, Here Is the address XXXXX, If you want to see Jihyo. Don't bring any Police Officials.

Okay, Thank you very much, Thank you.

+×+

I ended the call. "What does It says?", "He told me too come at XXXXX. Jihyo Might be there!" I griped my hair because of Frustration.

"Okay, Calm Down, Hyung. I'll just call Jennie to tell the girls then, we will pick them up." Taehyung said.

"Thank you, Taehyung. Please hurry." He nodded and dialed Jennie.

+×+

"Guys, Let's go. They are ready."

--------------------------------------------------
And That's it for Chapter 1! I hope I follow the story you want BTSXARMYXBPXBLINKS. I changed some of them but the main story is still there. Please wait for Chapter 2!❤