41

Rosè's POV

"Hey, Lis. Can You open the door? I'm busy over here." Lisa nodded and Open the door. "Oh, Hi Oppas. Why did you visit?" Me and The unnies looked at the boys on the door. I took a glance on Jimin and He was staring at me. I quickly remove the eye contact.

"Nice to see you again? Can We come In?" Jin oppa asked. "Sure, Make yourself at Home. Sorry, We can't accompany you Boys. We are busy, But We are almost done. You can talk to Lisa." Jisoo unnie replied. The oppas nodded their heads and smiled.

"Chaeyoung?" Jhope Oppa asked. "Oh, Why Oppa?" I said while Stirring the batter. "Uhm... Can We talk for a while?" I smiled and nodded. "Hey, Jen Unnie. Me and Jhope oppa will Just talk. Can you continue this for a while?", " Okay, Chae. Just hurry.", "Thanks."

I follow Him and Passed Jimin but He Holds my wrist. "Let go." I let go of my wrist and Go outside where Jhope is.

Hoseok's POV

"Hey, Bestie." Rosè Waved at me. "Chaeyoung!" We hugged each other. "So, What do you want to talk about?" She asked. "Jimin." She rolls her eyes. "Not Interested." I pout. "Can you just listen to me first?" She sighs and apologize. "Well, I think He's still mad at you cause he said This."

"I Just want to think. I know It's Just simple things but She embarrased me by saying We are just friends? What a good Joke."

"I know It's a Joke but you know He takes Things Seriously.", "Well, Sometimes He shouldn't take things seriously. So, I should Follow him all the time? Is he my boss? He's my boyfriend! He should sometimes understand me! I can't take it anymore. I always Understand him but He dosen't understand me this time." She looks angry at the same time sad. "Okay, What ever Happened, I'll support your decision. You know I can't choose between you and Jimin.", "It's Okay, Bestie. Let's go back?" I smiled. "Sure." Then we Headed back.

Jimin's POV

Great, They are back. I look at Jhope and He just smiles. "What did she said?" I said whispering. "Maybe you should Ask Chaeyoung though." I glared at him. "Fine." I stood up and I Walked towards Rosè. "Let's Talk.", "Did you see I'm Busy? Maybe Next Time." I'm So angry right now but I won't show it.

"I Said Let's Talk." I said calmly. "Unnie, Maybe you should go. He's kinda Scary. Sorry, Jimin Oppa." Lisa said. I hear Rosè Sighs and Look at me. "Fine, Jimin-Shi. But Hurry up." Then, She leaves me and go outside. "Jimin-Shi?" They all asked. "Don't Ask Why." Then I leave too.

I saw Chaeyoung Waiting for me. She looks Beautiful. Ugh! Jimin What are you thinking?!

I faked cough to get Her Attention. "Oh Great, Your here Jimin-Shi." I groaned In frustration. "What the fuck, Chaeyoung! Can you please stop calling me Jimin-Shi!?" She rolls her eyes. "Well, Your the one who calls me Chaeyoung-Shi, First. It's very disrespectful of me If I call you, Jimin, right?"

What the heck?! What wrong with This girl?!

"Just Forgive me already. I tired of this.", "Just like that? Forgive you and That's it? You know what? I'm Tired of this. I gave my time to you earlier but you Just ignored me and tell me to leave you alone. Then, You will say that I should forgive you? You are always serious!You are not like this before. You are always Funny and Jolly! Maybe It's time for you to change a bit for your girlfriend." She looked pissed but then, She leaves.

"Wait up!" I follow her Inside. "What's your problem?" Everyone is now Watching us. "My problem is you! Now Get out, You Bastard!" I looked at her surprised but What she said next really make us shocked. "We are over. Now get out! I don't want to see your face. I'm so tired of you!"

--------------------------------------------------
Oh No! Is Jirosè really gone? Just keep reading to find out!

Hey, Bunnies! Here's another update! Love you so much!