59

(So, I Decided To Give Each Ships some Moments, But, It's Still Related To The Story. Also, Starting This Chapter, It's Their 6-Months Break. (For Example Hehehehe😏))

Jimin's POV

"Hey, My Baby Chaeyoungie. Do you want a Boba Tea?" I Asked Rosè. We are on a Mall Because I Want To Spend Time With Her. I Missed our Alone Time. "Really? You'd Buy me Boba Tea?" I Nodded.

She Smiles Widely and Hugged me. Ahh, My Hearteu!! "Are you Sure? It's a little bit Expensive." She pouted. "I Don't Care. For you, It's Cheap." She Nodded and We Walked To The Stall. She Payed The Tea and Kissed my Cheek. "Thank you, BabyChimmy. I love you."

"You're Welcome. And, I Love you Too." Then, 2 Girls Approached us. "U-Uhm... Hello, Rosè Unnie and Jimin Oppa, Can We Take a Selfie? We are Really a Fan of your Ship, JiRosè. I-It's Okay If you don't Want To. We Respect your Privacy." The Girl Said.

These Girls Seems Young. And, I'm Glad They are not some Saesang Fans. They are Polite Towards Their Idols. "It's Okay With Us. And Please, Don't Tell The Other People That We are Here." They Nodded.

We Took a Selfie and Thanked Us. "Those Girls are so Cute! I Wish I Can Keep Them." She Pouted. I Squished Her Cheeks. "You are Cuter," She giggled. "Let's go back to our Hotel." Then, We Left.

Nayeon's POV

"Yah! Yoongi Wake Up!!!" I Wiggled His Body. We are on a vacation Cause Why not? I Keep Waking Him up But, He Dosen't Wake up. "Hm... 5 More Minutes." He Keeps Saying That. "Fine, I Won't Talk To you for 5 Minutes Also." I Left The Room. I Sat on The Couch and Watch TV.

I Heard The Door opened and I Know He Wakes up. I Ignored Him When He Sat Beside me. "Yeonnie, I'm Awake. Now, Please Talk To me." He Puts His Head on my Shoulder. "4 Minutes Left." I Said. "I'll Wait."

2 Minutes Later....

"Argh!! The Time Is So Fucking Slow!" He Said and Pout. "I'll Add 1 More Minute If You Curse.", "I'm Sorry, My Bunny Girl. Please Talk To me." I Sighed and Cuddled Him. "Finally. Don't do That again.", "Hmm... It Depends. You Should Wake up more earlier" He Nodded.

Jhope's POV

"Love, I'm Nervous." Momo Shakes Her Hands. We are at my Studio and We Are going To Teach more Kids Who Wants To Learn How To Dance. PD-Nim Approves and We are Happy about It. "It Will be Fine." I Kissed Her.

After Minutes, Someone Knock The Door. I Stood Up and Opened It. I Saw The Staffs and Some Kids. "Hello, There." I Waved. "Good Afternoon, Mr. Jung." I Smiled at Their Cuteness. "Just Call me Hobi Oppa or Hyung." They nodded and Enter. I Thank The Staff and The Kids Took Their Seats on The Floor.

"Hobi Hyung, Who Is This Noona? She's Pretty." The Little Boy Said. "It's my Girlfriend. You can Call her Momo Noona or Unnie.", "Good Morning, Momo Unnie/Noona." The Kids Greeted. "Hi!"

"Hyung, Is It Okay If I Like Noona?" My eyes widen. "O-Of Course." I Smile and The Little Boys Cheered. "Okay, Introduce yourselves."

..."SeongJin." After They Introduce Theirselves, We Teach Them until 4pm. "Thank you, Oppa/Noona/Unnie/Hyung." The Kids Thanked Us In Unison. "You're Welcome. See you next time!" We waved Goodbye. "They're Cute. I Wanted Them." Momo Said. "I'll Give you Kids in Our Future." I Hugged her.

Jihyo's POV

"Hey, Princess, What are you Doing?" He Said as He Kissed my Cheeks. "Hmm... Watching My Joonie's Interview. Look." I Pointed at The T.V.

He Looked and Chuckled. "Aish, That Was Yesterday, Right? Do I Look Handsome?" He Asked. "Of Course You Are. You are my Prince." He Sat Beside me and Cuddled With me. "I Thought you Will Have your Interview With your Members?" I Looked at Him. "Yeah, But I Don't Know When." I Pouted.

"So, How about We Cook Something For Lunch?" I Nodded. "Okay, Let's Cook. I Want you by my side Because I Might Destroyed and Burned my Auntie's House." I Giggled at His Cuteness. "I Love you.", "I Love you Too."

To Be Continued.....
--------------------------------------------------
I Will Cut This Here Because It's Kinda Long. But, I Hope you Enjoy!! Bye!!😍