53

Jisoo's POV

"Lee, I'm Just going to the grocery store." Jin said as He walked out of our room. Yes, Me and Jin have our own house now. It's not big since It's Just the two of us. We moved In 1 Week ago.

"Do you want me to come?" I Asked, But, He refused. "No, It's Okay. You've got something to do, Right?" I Nodded. "So, Just do your work and Wait for me, Okay? I'll go now, Bye. Love you." I Kissed him. "Bye. Be Safe, I love you too."

He Hugged me one more time and left. I Entered our room and Saw It's not messy. Good thing, Jin cleaned It a little bit. I undress myself and walked In to the Shower.

+×+

While I'm Drying my hair, My Phone rang. I checked It and It's from an unknown number. I'm Still thinking If I should answer It or Not. But at the end, I Still answered It.

Italic - Jisoo
Bold - ???

Yeoboseyo?

Jisoo...

Uhm... Who are you?

Get away from Seokjin. He's mine.

He's my Future Husband, So, Why would I get away? You should be the one to get away not me. You might Just a Saesang Fan.

Oh, I'm not. I'm His Current Girlfriend, Son Sooyeon. He loves me more than you. He Is Just Using you, and Seokjin's right. You are a tough girl. I liked It. *Evil Laughs*

Crazy Bitch. Get lost, Ms. Sooyeon or Else, I'll call the police.

Oww... I'm Scared. *Fake Cries*

You're Horrible. Well, I'm Going now, Ms. Devil. You are wasting my time.

Get away from my Jinnie and you will not like What will I do. Don't test me, Jisoo.

I ended the call. Who the Fuck Is that? Is She telling the truth that She Is his current girlfriend? No, Jin wouldn't do that to you. She might be his crazy Ex girlfriend before debut.

"Lee, I'm Home. Can you help me here?" I Heard Jin shouted. I Didn't answer and Just Fixed myself and rushed out. "Hey, What's Wrong? You look pale." He was about to put a hand on my face but I pushed his hand away. I still can't trust him.

"I'm Alright. Just put the groceries on the table." I said Coldly.

Jin's POV

What happened to her? I Just left Few Minutes ago and She became Cold? She wouldn't be like that all of a sudden. I'm Sure something happened. I decided to talk to her later after I Take a Shower.

+×+

Me and Jisoo are In the living room, Watching Some news. We are sitting a little to far from each other. I tried to talk to her but She Ignores me. "Yah, Lee. Talk to me." I said trying to hold her. "Don't call me Lee, Jin. And Don't hold me." I Sigh and Just Watch again.

Breaking News: Son Sooyeon, A South Korean Model, Just came back from South Korea after 10 years of Moving Back and working on Canada.

Reporter: Ms. Son. Welcome Back, And you look fresh and Happy today. Is There Someone Who made you like this?

Sooyeon: Yes, But That's not all. I'm very happy to comeback to Korea after years and I'm here to see my Boyfriend, Kim Seokjin. And, If you are watching this, I Miss you so much. I love you and See you soon. *Winks*

I Froze. I Looked at Jisoo and She Is burning In anger. "Jisoo, I-" I Cutted my own words When She stoods up and goes to our room. "Fuck you, Sooyeon." I Mumbled before I Turned off the TV and rushed to our room. I slowly entered anud saw Jisoo laying on our bed. Her back Is facing me.

I can hear her sniffing and crying. I sat beside her and patted her back. "Baby, Please. It's not What It looks like. She's Just my crazy ex girlfriend." She pushed my hand away and faced me. Her face Is red and There are dry tears from her eyes. "I Can't believe I trusted you. I love you so much but you Just used me. And, Sooyeon called me earlier and Said that She Is your current girlfriend and You Just used me. You love her more than me." She cried more.

"Jisoo, No. That's not true. You are my fiancè, You're the girl I want to marry. If I love her more than you, I will give this ring to her not to you. Please, Don't believe her, I don't want to leave you. I love you so much." I hugged her.

I can feel her smile. She hugged me back and Kissed my head. "Promise me, You wouldn't cheat on me." I looked at her and Kissed her lips. "I Promise. I won't ever cheat on you." We hugged one last time before She slowly fall asleep.

I kissed her forehead. "Sleep Well, Lee. I love you."

To Be Continued....