32

(A/N: Since It's "Jisoo's Birthday", Her POV is more than the others!)

Jisoo's POV

I keep recieving Birthday wishes and Im happy about it because It came for our Fans and Friends!

I heard a doorbell so I stood up and Open the door. I froze to what I see. "Oh my God. Please tell me Im dreaming! Fuck!"

"Kim Jisoo! Language!", I just hugged the both of them, They just came back from Busan. (They live in Seoul right now) I miss them so much. "I miss you, Eomma and Appa!"

"We miss you too, Sweetheart. Wait... Are you alone? Where are the girls?" Appa asked. "They stayed on BTS's dorm since Yesterday (They know BTS cause of course Taehyung is there! They also know Twice since It's BP's close Friends.) I don't know why, But Jin oppa took care of me yesterday. The girls might come back later for the party." I blushed. "Are you and Jin a couple?" I shooked my head. I hope he ask me, I would accept him.

"How about Taehyung? Does he have a girlfriend already?" I smiled. I know they will be happy when I tell them that Jennie is his girlfriend. "Ne, Eomma and It is Jennie!", "That's great! Uhm... By the way, Can we come in? We've been standing here for 10 mins." We laughed.

"Ow... Sorry. Come In!" I escourted them. "Are you guys will sleep here or not?", "Ani, We will just attend the party! We just checked in a hotel yesterday night." I chuckled. My parents really likes birthday parties.

"Would you like to eat anything?", "We are good. We will just stay at the guest room, Okay?", " Okay, Appa!" Then they go to the guest room. I just go to the Sofa and lay down. I get my phone to text Taehyung. (They use Messanger)

Kim Maknae

Kim Noona
Taehyung, Can you come here? At our dorm because Eomma and Appa is here for the party.

Kim Maknae
Jinja? Okay, Okay. I will come, But the squad will come later. Is Eomma and Appa will sleep there?

Kim Noona
Aniyo, They have a hotel to stay in. By the way, How's the girls? Are they good?

Kim Maknae
Yeah, They are fine. Don't worry.

Kim Noona
Okay, Be Safe! Love you!❤

Kim Maknae
Love you too, Noona and Happy birthday again!

Kim Noona
Thank you so much!

+×+

"Jisoo Noona!", " T-Taehyung, I-I can't breath." I said while Taehyung is hugging me to tight. "Sorry. By the way, Where is Eomma and Appa?" Taehyung asked. "On The guest room. But don't disturb them, They might be resting." He nodded then go to the guest room.

Taehyung's POV

"Eomma! Appa!", "Alien!" I pouted. "Don't call me Alien. It's Embarrassing." They looked at me with their Sad Faces. "Fine, You only call me Alien with Only the four of us are around here. Don't call me that when Jennie is here." I commanded. "Aww.... Our TaeTae is a Teen! Give us a hug!" We hug each other.

"Are you a good dongsaeng to your Noona?" I nodded. "Good. Don't stress her to much, Okay?", " Okay, Appa.I'll just go to the living room."

I leave them and walked towards the living room. I sat down and message Jennie.

Bubby😘

Hubby
Hey, Bub. I might come home late since Mom and Dad is here.

Bubby
It's Okay since We will come there at 4pm to decorate the place.

Hubby
But Isn't too early? The party starts at 7, Babe.

Bubby
We have a lot to do. And We need to settle the place so That's good.

Hubby
Okay, I'll take Noona to the mall now.

Bubby
Take Care of Unnie and Of course Be safe and Treat everything she wants.

Hubby
Arraso! And Promise not to stress yourself too much. Rest after, Okay?

Bubby
Okay, Hubby. I love you, Bye.

Hubby
Bye, Jen. I love you too, See you later.

+×+

"Noona! Get ready! I'll take you to the mall!" I shouted. "Just the two of us?" She asked. I nodded "I'll treat you anything, Noona." I show my boxy smile.

"Uwu! My dongsaeng is so cute. That's why Jennie loves you. Okay, I'll get ready. Wait... Does Mom and Dad know about this?", "Ani, I'll will just tell them." She nodded and proceed to her room.

Someone's POV

I Have a good surprise Jisoo. Iam So Excited to show her.

--------------------------------------------------
Woah! Who's that?

Hi Guys! On the Next chapter, It's Vsoo to shine! #SiblingGoals
Few more Reads guys, It will reach 3k! Fighting!❤

Hi Guys! On the Next chapter, It's Vsoo to shine! #SiblingGoalsFew more Reads guys, It will reach 3k! Fighting!❤