23

Jisoo's POV

Are we not enough for them? I thought they hate them? So, They are playing with us? Are we toys to play? We still can't move on.

I called Taehyung yesterday And ask what happened and you can't believe what he said. I don't care, Noona. Maybe your not enough for Jin hyung and Irene noona is the perfect one for him. I can't believe, He just disrespect his Noona! He chose Jin over me! His own sister!

And you want to know what happened 3 days ago? On Lisa's birthday? Well, It's a disaster. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

About 3 days passed, The boys keep calling  us and of course, We didn't answer. Except, When Suga, Hoseok and Namjoon Oppas. Of course, We answer their calls.

I opened the TV and look for something good. Then, I pass the Kpop channel, And the show that is played is "Weekly Idol". I decided to watch the channel.

(A/N: I'll just make my own names😉)

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaegyu-Imnida" The MC said and Bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chiwon- Imnida." The other MC said and Bow. "And welcome to, Weekly Idol!" They said in unison.

"Are you excited for today's guest?" MC Chiwon said. "I think they are, So let's Introduce our guest." MC Jaegyu said in Happiness.

"Please Welcome, SM Entertainment's Girl Group...... RED VELVET!!"

Did I hear that right? RED VELVET?! Hmm...They look pretty, They look like a Trash. "Girls!! Come here for a minute! I want to show you something." I shouted. They all ran towards me and look at me in confusion.

"What will you show us, Unnie?" Rosé asked. I pointed the TV and they just laugh. "That's it? I don't want to waste my time on those b*tches." Jennie said. Savage.

"Come on, Maybe they will mention BTS. It will be fun." I said to make them agree. "Yeah, Jichu unnie is right. Let's just laugh on the lies they will tell." Lisa smirked.

"Okay, Fine. We'll watch." They sit beside me and watch. This is going to be fun.

"Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo, Red Velvet-Imnida!", "You look all pretty, sexy and Innocent all the time, Red Velvet" MC Jaegyu said.

"Pretty? Sexy? Yeah, They are. But the word Innocent? They are too far from it." Lisa said emphasizing the word Innocent. "Yeah, Good Job!" Rosé unnie hugged Lisa. "That's right! Let the savage Lisa out!" Jennie smiled.

"So, Do you like someone? It looks like you have an Inspiration to became more beautiful." MC Chiwon said.

"Now that's Interesting. Im excited to know" I said clapping my hands.

"Ne, We like someone and It is EXO Sunbaes." Joy said.

We all laugh at the same time. "Is this a comedy show? If yes, This is the best comedy show I've watch! That's why Taehyung Loved her!" Jennie said while laughing but I know she's sad and angry.

What happened to you Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and..... Taehyung, My brother?

"They are really Innocent." Rosé said.

"That's great! Well, Is the rumor 'Red Velvet and BTS' are dating are not real?" MC Jaegyu said."A-Ani, It's not real. BTS Sunbaes might be attractive, Sexy and talented, but We don't like them. We are just friends." Seulgi said.

We saw Wendy glared at her members. She don't deserve this, She a great and kind person I know.

"Okay, Uhm... Wendy-shi! Is It true that You and Hoseok-Shi are dating?" MC Jaegyu asked. "Ani, It's not. If you think I am lying, Im not. I liked him before but Hoseok likes Twice Momo and they are now together. I don't want to ruined their relationship and our friendship because of this rumor." Wendy explained.

We all dropped our Jaws and clapped for Wendy unnie. "Wendy unnie is very different from her Evil Members. She's very honest about liking Hobi oppa." Lisa said.

*Ring Ring*

"Excuse me, Guys. Can you please pause the TV for a minute? I have to take this call" Rosé said. "Yeah, Sure. Be quick! I don't want to miss the fun." I smirked. "Okay, I will..."

Rosé's POV

"Annyeonghasayo?", "Chae Unnie! Sorry we haven't called for the past days, We are just busy. And I heard about what happened on Lisa's birthday. We are sorry for what happened." It's Chou Tzuyu.

"Oh, It's Okay. It's just hard for us to move on since we really loved them." I said and I was about to cry. "Don't Worry, We will try to avoid BTS. Except for BTS's Rapper line. Of course, It's not their fault. And It's my Unnies Boyfriends. *Laughs*.

"When will you visit us?" I asked. "We cannot visit you for the past weeks. We are busy for our Comeback. But, You guys can visit us, If your not busy.", "Sure, Maybe Tomorrow."

"Okay, We'll wait for you! Bye!", " Wait... Are you watching Weekly Idol?", "Yeah, And the guest are the dirty liars, Red Velvet." She laughs again. "Us too! It's really funny and they said that they like EXO Sunbaes? Very Honest, Right?, "Yeah, And Wendy unnie is very honest about the rumor of her and Hoseok oppa. Her attitude is very different from her dirty members."

"What is Momo unnie's reaction?", " She just smiled because She knows that Wendy unnie is a loyal and Kind person.", "Okay, I have to go. I want go watch again." I laugh. "Yeah, Sure. Bye Unnie! Enjoy the show.", "I will enjoy it very much." I end the call.

I return to the living room and saw everyone using their phones. "Great, Your back! Who's that?" Jisoo unnie asked. "It's Tzuyu.", " Oh, Really? What did she said?" Lisa said. "They can't visit us because they are busy and If it's Okay, We'll visit them tomorrow.", "Sure, I miss them." Jennie unnie smiled. "Let's continue!"

--------------------------------------------------
Another Update! I don't know when will I update the next chapter but I will start doing the next chapter now! I hope you guys wait! Love yah!❤

Please help me to get this story's views to 2k! And also please vote!💜