Chapter 28

Schools are closed. We are in quarantine. It doesn't have a good effect on me. And my order from Wish is still everywhere but not where it should be.
Enjoy! 

Through the maze under the Subcon were echoing steps. Because of how small was the interval between single steps, we could assume, that this person was running. And because of scolding in a language which no one could understand, we could also assume, that it was [Y/N].

Her monotonous running and heavy breathing suddenly stopped. [Y/N] was looking around her. She bet that she heard something.

"Ess someone 'ere?" she called.

The silence responded her. But then... She again heard it. A quiet sob.

"Help!" someone was screaming, with the echoing it sounded more horrible.

"Essea caémm!" [Y/N] yelled back blindly rushing through the similiar hallways. "Where are taedh?"

"Here!"

"This reminded me one very funny game. Marco polo."

[Y/N] only rolled her eyes. "Esseath neén helping me, Lulla. Where are you?"

"Right here."

"Neén taedh. Minion."

"Over here!"

[Y/N] gasped, when she realized, that from the darkness was looking at her a big glowing eye.

"Oh God, esseath alright." she ran to him and tightly hugged him. "Essea so sorry. did neén meant to..."

"T-that's okay. I think now it's more important that...how do we got out here?"

[Y/N] now realized situation. She was under ground. In the maze. Where she couldn't see a lot.

And she was just hugging a minion! God, and the last time about year ago she thought that nothing more weird wouldn't happen to her. She sighed and broke the hug.

"Ninnau éigean to darganfod a way out. (TELL ME WHY I FEEL LIKE THERE'S NOOO WAAAY OOOUT) Also what ess het? Aé didn't know about something like this."

"This is an underground tunnels. They are all over the forest."

"It reminded me one town in Ukraine. Kiev.  It also has a stocks under all town."

"Thank you. This really helped us."

"Hey!" [Y/N] suddenly gasped. "Neén ess there some others exits? Like, a stock with just only one exit ess neén exist. That would ess a bullshit."

Minion looked at her with a surprise in his eye. Then he slowly nodded. Suddenly he squeaked when the pair of arms grabbed him tightly.

"Where?! How do ninnau get there?! Oh..." [Y/N] let him go looking at her hands with a terror. "A-aé didn't want to..."

"More important is to find a way out."

"Hell yea!" Lulla suddenly turn into her energizing mood. "We are in communism! Not working is punishing! Do! Do! Do!"

"Shouldn't you draw for school?"

Suddenly [Y/N] gasped when about a ton of papers fell on Lulla and literary burned her alive.

"Essea glad that didn't caémm to an artist school even though could."

And then they started walking. Walking through all of these totally similiar tunnels.

[Y/N] suddenly stopped. Little minion made a few steps when he realized that his companion is missing. He turned around.

"What's going on?"

"Ess something living 'ere?" she asked.

"Like what?"

"Aé n'te know. Something big, creepy, bony, like a horse... Hey, what would taedh do if something like that ess mire at taedh?"

"Change a dealer." answered a bunch of papers.

"Close my eyes and said that it wasn't real. If it killed me I were wrong."

"have the best solution..." [Y/N] looked at him, her pupils were narrow. "...Run."