Chapter 13

[E/C]- eye colour
Enjoy!

    In the dark forest, where no one would go willingly, were two souls which hate each other. Both were strong different way. But they powers have a same fatal impact. The confrontation of these spirits would have a catastrophic effect. But it haven't. Not this time. The catastrophe is waiting for the best time. When? Sooner? Later? Nobody knows.

When an accident made two spirits meet, it also made another nail to Subcon's coffin. And to pull out all these nails depends on these two spirits. But they didn't know it. They'll find it out later. Let's just hope that it won't be too late.

The dance for survival was climaxing. [Y/N] was briskly dodging from Snatcher's sharp claws and she alone wasn't skimping with hits with her sword. The ground was covered by the drops of their life-giving fluid (Does Snatcher have a blood or something like that? Nevermind let's pretend like he has). The whole terrene was a mixture of red and glowing yellow colour.

[Y/N] dodged another Snatcher's attack and again striked. Her whole body was full of adrenaline. The claws of his rival were so sharp and she must be really fast if she wants to win this fight. 'I really don't want to be hit by them' [Y/N] thought. But there was one thing that she didn't realize. The adrenaline was blocking pain, so [Y/N] didn't notice that he sometimes deeply scratched her.

'That elusive rat!' Snatcher thought angrily. 'She always escapes in the last moment. She's too fast!'

He made another of his pillar of fire, or what in the fuck is that, under her feet. (Now seriously, what is that? Laser? Geyser? Please tell me.) [Y/N] jumped to avoid instant death. But then Snatcher heard her yelp. She was on the ground, holding her right leg. The cloth was leaked by a red colour. And another liters of warm blood were dripping from the leg to a ground and coloring grass which was before somehow clean. Snatcher immediately knew that she after some hundred times lose. She wasn't too fast.

"Little girl who is playing with sword." he chuckled. [Y/N] look at him with storm in her [E/C]- eyes. "That couldn't end good."

She gripped the handle of sword till her knuckles were white and tried to got up.

"Kiddo, get over it. You lose. And now you die."

"N-no." she said weakly and holding branch she got up. "This is not the end."

[Y/N] bent and coughed blood. Then she wiped some red drops from the mouth with a back of her hand.

Suddenly she picked up a twig and throw it behind his rival. Snatcher surprisingly turned around. What in the hell is she doing? Then he realizes.

"Hey!" he yelled at girl who meanwhile put on her mask and ran towards the fire barrier.

'Can she walk through them?' Snatcher asked himself. 'That now doesn't matter.'

"Come here you little shit!" he yelled again.

Because [Y/N] was hurt, she couldn't escaped. Snatcher easily caught her and flayed her mask. Then he pinned her to the barrier.

"You were right. This is not the end." he smiled with his creepy smile. [Y/N] shivered. "Just one more thing left. You know what is it?"

This was one of the perfect battles in history without any mistakes. Irronicaly he made a terrible one. He didn't take [Y/N]'s sword. And she was still holding this weapon.

"I know." she coughed words like a blood before. "Revenge!"

A blade swished through the air. Severed Snatcher's chest like it was a butter. A painful roar could be heard through the whole Subcon. Snatcher dropped [Y/N] and pressed his hands against a deep cut. A lot of yellow glowing blood fell on the ground.
Snatcher didn't saw that [Y/N] has gone. When he realized it, it was too late. The only thing that left from her was a Dweller's mask.

Haaaaaaa I've got 1 from Caligraphy!

(I don't know if you have instead of numbers that A,B,C... But I have numbers and that means A)
And the other numbers aren't important... Let's just say I've got every mark I could get.