Chapter 6

Guys, I must thank you for about 690+ reading, you are amazing! <3

[H/C]- Hair Colour

Enjoy!

"Hey!" [Y/N] stood and looked at strange fire line. "What is this?"

"It's a barrier what is making by Fire spirits." Moonjumper explained.

"Isn't that dangerous? Like, would het burn the caed?"

"No, don't worry. It's just trammeling. But that's not the reason why am I taking you here. Come here."

He showed her a glade full of that cute one-eyed creatures.

"These are Snatcher's helpers."

"Neén, no."

"What?"

"Essea neén gonna hurt them any way." [Y/N] crossed her arms. "It's not their fight. They do what they must to."

"They do almost all his jobs. What do you think he'd do without them? Nothing."

"Aé esse neén kill them. And I won't let you harm them."

"Now is your empathy waking up?"

Moonjumper looked at [Y/N] and realized that arguing with her doesn't have any sense. A deep sigh escaped from his mouth.

"So what do you want to do then?" he asked.

"Remember that barriers? They are limiting everyone so they are limiting Savaedwedd, right?"

"...what? Who is Seveam... Nah."

"That... Snaétghaer...i don't know. So? Are they limiting him too?"

"Of course. So, what's your plan?"

---

"What do you mean by 'all the paintings gone'?!" Snatcher yelled at minion. "How do we get rid of that fucking spirits then?!"

"I-I don't know." minion whispered.

Snatcher took a deep breath.

"It's done by that girl, right? Did you find out something about her?"

Minion nodded.

"Her accent suggests that she came from Nowhere. She's a really tiny. Her hairs have [H/C] colour. She has..."

"Hold on. How do you know all this about her?"

"We saw her. She was in Subcon village."

"And you didn't catch her?! You are so useless!"

"S-she has a sword. A-and with her was M..."

Suddenly another minion came and interrupted the other one.

"BARRIERS! THEY ARE...ARE... RISING!" he shouted.

"ENOUGH! Moonjumper goes too far this time! We need to stop them! Get rid of them!"

Here comes the aggressive noodle... That finally decided to do something except yelling at everyone! Also...

W h a t e v e r are you doing, stop it! Right now! And listen to this epic and terrible at the same time song