Chapter 2

Guys, I've just seen 'Kill Bill 2'... You must watch it, it's so good! I love it! ... Oh, yes, chapter.
Enjoy!

     [Y/N] knows that this day will be different. This thought occured her when she woke up. Strange feeling clenched her stomach. And it proved justified.

It's been about fifteen minutes after [Y/N] saw that stranger. Suddenly she felt something tugged her hand. She looked down. It was one of the nomads. He hold something in his other hand.

"I have something that I have to give you, Swordie," he said.

Nomad gave her the necessary things and he left. [Y/N] was pretty confused. She looked at that items. It was a letter and an oblong package. The parcel has interested her more so she ripped the paper. She wants to know what is hiding inside.

"Whoa!" she sighed.

It was a new sword. But why? She already has one. And a very good one. [Y/N] opened the letter. Maybe that will explain it.

You don't know me but I need your help. I'm not sure about reliabity that nomad maybe this letter won't even reach you so I won't write every detail. Meet me in the Subcon forest I will find you there and explain everything.

'Okay, now I am more confused than before.' thought [Y/N]. 'Should I go here? That message sounds important. But could I trust that person?'

She looked at that sword.

'I've never seen something like this.'

[Y/N] was standing there about minute. Then she decided. She made few steps and stopped. She looked around.

"Okay, how in the fuck will I go into that forest?"

Just be patient, Snatcher will show up soon... Maybe not. Please don't kill me

 Please don't kill me