Chapter 12

[H/C]- Hair Colour
[Y/H]- Your Height
[E/C]- Eye Colour
Enjoy!

  Somewhere in the Subcon was a house within the big rotten mushroom. The inside was flooded by a warm orange light. It looks like a cozy place made to pleasantly spent some time.

But it wasn't.

This house was in the Subcon. In the dark forest with a danger on every step. In the place where no one would go willingly. And this house was the most dangerous place of the whole forest. In this house lived he. The most powerful entity of the world.

Or not?

Not the most powerful? Snatcher still had his powers but how long when in his forest is wandering that? He wasn't sure. He hate her. What does she thinks she is? She came in his forest, his kingdom. Made barriers rise. Destroyed traps. What will she do next? Dwellers... What if she finds his weakness? Will she kill every Dweller in the forest? No, she wouldn't do it. She is with Moonjumper, she wouldn't harm him. Or no? Would she betray Moonjumper? He don't know.

There was one good thing. That girl doesn't know which dweller belongs to who. So if she don't want to hurt Moonjumper too, she won't hurt any of them. That girl... He wanted to broke all of her bones. Rip off her skin. Let her suffer. And then left her die. For all these things what she's done here. How long is that plague in his forest? Week? Two? Fucking long to make him go crazy. She was ruining his traps, helping the fools that came here to get out. Only a small number of them find the way to death in the form of him. He hated her.

But he had also respect for her.

Yep, he don't want to admit it, but it was true. She wasn't one of that wimps that he meet every time. Her defiance in her [E/C] eyes was so notable when she was on the beink of her strength. That eyes... He really liked them... Wait, no. She almost killed him.

But let's start at the beginning...

Snatcher was floating through the Subcon. He was setting the traps that were still alive and repairing some which didn't have so big damage. But still he lost about one half of his ambushes. He must made a new traps. A lot of new traps.

"I swear that girl will suffer till her last breath." he mumbled.

During his reconnaissance he heard some noises. He stopped. Minion? Hattie? Some fool that came here because... Well that doesn't matter he doesn't care at all. Then he saw a creator of that noise. It was a girl. The roots of her [H/C] [Curly/Straight/I don't have any creativity to devise some different style] hair were growing exactly [Y/H] centimeters above the ground. Some [H/C] rills were falling to her big [E/C] eyes. On her back was a sword... Wait. Sword? Snatcher blinked. Yes, his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. Of course sometimes happens, that in forest came armed person, but with that weapon was something strange. Like it has some sort of... magic inside. Moonjumper. It must be his product! So that girl is then...

"You." he said coldly, pointing at [Y/N]. The girl frightened turned around. "You are that plague. That tumor. That bloody pest that came here just to ruin it all."

[H/C]-haired girl drewed out her sword. Snatcher saw on handle an ornaments. It's surely Moonjumper's product. He was always so precisely about details.  Then he noticed one of the Dweller's mask on the side of her head. Why she has th- nevermind she will die. Purple noodle ghost smirked.

"So you want a battle? Here's a WAR!"

And then started the battle. No. It was a dance. The magnificentest dance that you've ever seen. The tangle of sorties, elusions and brilliant work with legs. The dance for survival.

Note: Imagine it with song "Don't let me be misunderstood" from Kill Bill vol.1 in background. It's very epic.

 It's very epic