Chapter 19

Enjoy!

    Young girl called [Y/N] fastly climbed up on some tree. Her heart was beating so fast like it was on race. Oh god and how loudly! She was pretty sure that Snatcher will find her by that beating.

She breathed quickly trying to calm down. But the fear chased her in his hands. She couldn't get out. She couldn't do anything. Just watching and praying to God. (if you're an atheist, continue reading- Christians skip this next sentence) on who she's never believed.

Then she could hear him. Not so far like she was hoping. About fifteen meters from the tree on which she was hiding.

"So? Where is she?"

She shutted her eyes. She gritted her teeth. But she couldn't hold that sob in her. And then a tears started falling.

'Why am I crying? Why am I crying like a little kid?'

'Because you are scared of death.' said a quiet voice in the corner of her mind. 'You don't want to die because you are scared of death in a form of him.'

"She's gone this way." 

[Y/N] was shutting her eyes so hardly, till a small stars appeared on her eyelids. She again teleported to her child years. When she believed that if she don't see the imagined monster, the monster won't see her too. But this time is wasn't a product of her imaginary. This is not a test (THIS IS NOT A THIS IS NOT A TEST THIS IS A REAL THING). This was reality.

She again sobbed. She was clenching fingers still with a purple fluid on them to a tree's crust, hiding her face in a paper leafs. The wood was shinning from the drops of tears.

She was in that pose for a long while trying not to move. Her body was slightly shaking. The tears stopped but the sobs not. She ventured to open one eye.

A yellow smirk with two sharps teeth glowing on a cold purple skin. Two shinning eyes filled with cruelty and viciousness.

[Y/N] immediately closed her eyes waiting for his laugh, painful hits, anything. But nothing happened. Is she still alive? Did he saw her? She fearfully opened both eyes.

The yelp almost escaped from her lips but she kept it inside. He was right under her. "Sitting" on a branch looking for her. [Y/N] bites her fist.

'Don't make any noise.' she was saying in her head. 'Just stay calm. Stay. Stay...'

She was scared. She was really scared. But not of a fact that she can die here right now. She was scared of him. [Y/N] slightly touched the light-blue scarf on her neck. If she took this scarf off, you will see a huge scar stretching through her charming neck. A little present from her enemy during their "heart to heart talk".

A terrible memories flooded her mind. With a twitch of her head she drived them off. She won't think about it. Not this time when she's at the gate of Death. Snatcher was floating looking for her all over the place where [Y/N] was. It was a little bit funny because all what he has to do was just looked up.

And then... When [Y/N] thought that it will be an eternity, her rival concluded that she's not here and angrily floated away mumbling some words that she doesn't understand.

[Y/N] shakily climbed down. She felt like her legs were from jelly. Nevertheless she made her body to move. She must get as far from this place as she can.

During her wandering trying to find something that looked familiar she saw a known friendly face. Two shinning eyes but not cold like an aedd gynvael. These were warm filled with joy and happiness.

"[Y/N]!" Moonjumper sighed. It was visibly that he was relieved. "Thank god! If I imagine what could happened to you... Hey, are you okay?" He noticed a purple fluid on her. And a eyes still red from her crying.

"Y-yeá. Aé esse okay after some tedd. N'te worry about me."

He was looking at her still quite don't understanding what happened to her. Then he waved with his arms pointing at her clothes. "Tell me, how did you get covered by that damn cursed purple water?"

"Aé esse dice het. A'taeghane aé just éigean to rest somewhere. "