Chapter 5

In this one is (finally) Snatcher...after five chapters he is here! Yay! Yep and I hate that pic above.
Enjoy!

"Enough talking. Why did you want for me to cáemm, feainnewed?"

"I...wait. How did you call me?"

"You have eyes like a two suns. Like you were a child of feainne, sun."

"Actually, I'm just schizophrenic. And call me Moonjumper."

"Wh... Nevermind we turned away from the topic."

"Oh, yes. Well." he started. "In this forest live creatures. Creatures magical and kind. Maybe there are some exceptions but this one is a very big exception. It's pure darkness and this forest needs get rid of that."

"Essea listening... But what means 'darkness'?"

---

In the deepeest depths of the forest was a mushroom home drenched by a warm orange light. In this convenience on a chair was sitting the most poverful entity, the gost called Snatcher. He was pretty chilled, but then one of his minions came...

"Human arrived into Subcon! She has a really strange speech..."

"Where is she?" Snatcher interrupted him. "Did she catch into a trap?"

"Y-yes. But... She had a sword. And..."

"She escaped?" Snatcher asked, preparing for the worst. "She destroy that trap?"

Minion after some time nodded. Snatcher looked at him for a whole minute, trying to process that answer. Then he put head into his hands.

"And you didn't find her?"

"M-Moonjumper found her first."

---

"I understand. But why do I need this s...sword?"

"As I said these creatures are magical. If they attack you, you won't defend yourself with this."

He pointed at [Y/N]'s weapon.

"You need a special blade."

"Didn't you say that they are kind?" asked [Y/N] and tear apart an air with Moonjumper's gift.

"Everything's possible. Now take that sword."

"Do I look like Geralt? Esse neén a vatt'ghern."

"...

... Take it and shut the fuck up."

Who understand that "very-funny-joke" about Geralt? Congratulation to everyone that got it!