Chapter 8

Ayyyyyy this chapter is from Snatcher's view yay! And that pic is so creepy...
Enjoy!

    Snatcher sighed heavily. For now he left his book and his comfortable chair and he decided to look for some signs of free souls. Especially for one soul. Soul from nowhere. He's never met that girl but he hated her already.

She was ruining his forest. His kingdom. And all the barriers that she causes were the worst. He can't go almost to the one third of his forest.

He saw one of the dweller standing beside a tree with his head(?) down.

"In this forest is wandering a girl with Moonjumper. Has she gone this way?"

Dweller look up at Snatcher then he quietly kept his head down. Snatcher knew that dwellers don't like him. Actually they hate him.

"Answer me when I am asking you!" he shouted.

Dweller didn't considered him like a guy that worth for him to look at him. He turned away from him and went to a bushes.

"C'mere ya little shit!"

Snatcher grabbed him by his tail and lifted him so Dweller must look at shadow.

"Has she gone this way?! Answer me or I'll stuff you in cherry! I know that you hate that!"

Slight nod. He threw him into a shrub.

"Damn fuckers. I'd love to fire them from the forest. But they are so fucking important for me." he mumbled angrily.

Suddenly his face brightened and a smile spilled over it.
(Don't you dArE say something about he is always smiling-)

"Hattie!"

A small blue-eyed girl in front of him smiled.

"Yes, It's me."

Then she noticed his angry tired face.

"What's happened? You look like you weren't sleep for a couple days. I don't know if you are sleeping but when I was here you didn't look like..."

Snatcher covered her mouth. He sighed.

"Yes, I am tired and your tweeting won't help me- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" he screamed when the little girl called "Hattie" licked his hand.

Blue-eyed girl giggled.

"You are really annoying, kid." he sighed. "I thought you are the worst. Then into Subcon came that."

"Who? What? Do you have new employee? Wh-" she stopped grinded out the waterfall of questions when she saw his face.

"Girl. She's ruining all this forest. MY forest."

"If you wanted to eat her soul and kill her, it's obviously that she wants your dead."

"I DIDN'T do anything bad to her! It was all Moonjumper! He's making intrigues..."

"And you didn't? Can you just talk to him?"

"No!"

Hattie sighed.

"I am starting to regret my decision to come here..."
(Then the author of this story grabbed Hattie, started to shake with her and scream: "This story needs you! I need you! You are in every Hat In Time story so you need to be here!" (don't take it seriously please))
suddenly she blinked. "So that's why that trap didn't work!"

"What?" Snatcher questioningly careened his head.

"I stepped into a trap but... Nothing happened. Then I founded out that it was damaged."

"Now I am really MAD!" Snatcher yelled. "Where are they?! I swear I'll tear off their dumb heads!"

 "Where are they?! I swear I'll tear off their dumb heads!"