Chapter 22

Heyaaaa I'm again back! *realizes that nobody's here* oh... Nevermind maybe someone will read this apology later. Well, last two weeks I was really stressed I had commisional rating and it isn't something nice (especially when you can't find your works so you are seriously hour in the stock trying to find them) and I just couldn't made myself write another chapters for this story (I was really busy writing three lemons + another two bdsm lemons and fluff...). But I think now it will get better
Enjoy!

Snatcher was always thinking where all things have gone. When that cyanide came into his forest, everything has changed. At first, WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE ALL PAINTINGS?!! When the barriers were for him so unbearable, he decided to get rid of that annoying Fire Spirits by himself. But the cyanide was faster. She took all of the paintings and hid them.

But the paintings weren't the only things which suddenly disappeared. That Nowhere brat didn't only destroy his traps, now she's taking them and also hiding. He looked everywhere. He searched every inch of Subcon. But he found nothing.

But there was one place in which he didn't search. And that was a big mistake...
"Wait up." Snatcher turned around and looked at a girl with a light pink hair, Author-chan. "This doesn't make any sense. I'm not that stupid."
"Shut up. We need it for a story collision. I'll explain it later."
Back to story, sooo what was the only one place in which he didn't searching?
"Your room."
"I said S H U T U P"

The Drought well. Everything what [Y/N] took, ends here. She was also there right now, throwing another pieces of traps into it. She must to be really careful. No one must not see her. It would be a big problem for her. Especially if that someone would be one crazy poltergeist. That would be a big big problem.

She turned around trying to catch some noises. Nothing around her. She sighed. The Subcon was just singing his lullaby. No footsteps or cracking of branches. And then... Her heart skipped a beat. The sight of big glowing eye fasted at her...

"Hey, Lulla! How I didn't hear him?" [Y/N] turned at a girl standing in the distance.
"Because story needs that. Oh my gosh you were making so much noise before because you are shitty with staying silend and NO ONE gave a fuck. Now it's somehow realistic and you have AGAIN problems. Fuck you!" Autor-chan, Lulla, yelled. "Like, I'm frustrated by school, I'm drowing my sadness into a chocolate or ice cream from frickin' expensive McDonald's and I don't have any time for this!"
"Fine, fine, keep calm."

[Y/N] was looking at the resident of Subcon. Her brain was processing what she's just seen. And then the Subconite turned around and started to run. [Y/N] heard something like "I'm telling Snatcher" but she doesn't have any time to find it out. She ran after him, jumped and pinned him to the ground. She picked him up.

"Ess quiet." she whispered

The Subconite tried to wiggle but he couldn't get from [Y/N]'s holding. She wasn't any strong person, but for tiny Subconite it was enough.

But the minion had another weapon...

"SNATCHEEER!" he yelled.

"Ay, thaess aep!"

"SNATCHEEEER!" Subconite yelled again. "THE GIRL! HERE!"

"Fuck!" [Y/N] was panicking. What now? Someone will hear him. Then they'll find her really fastly. How to make him quiet? She knew that some people know that skill, when you hit someone in the right spot, then the person will lost his consciousness. But she wasn't the one of that people who know that. She must improvise. And the clock were ticking.

"Ys chance buddy.  Ess cáelm na taedh esse regret het." [Y/N] hissed.

"ANYONE! HELP ME! THE GIRL IS CRAZY!"

"Het was te decision." [Y/N] dragged him to the well. "A'taeghane live with het."

And then she threw him to the darkness of the well. The echoing of his screaming she heard a long time. When the silence ruled over the place, [Y/N] started to run away.

'What happened to me? I've never been like that.'

The cold wind was blowing through her hair. Everything's changing. She too.