Chapter 10

In the depths of the forest where only a small times shines a sun, was a big tree. This tree wasn't just a normal tree. It was a heart of the Subcon. On his branches were resting kind creatures with a strange masks. Mostly in a lap of the creepy-looking ghost with a blue mask and a shining eyes that were like two suns. That was the reason why the girl sitting next to him call him 'Feainnewed'.

A few kilometers far were standing face to face two spirits. And they were having an argue.

"I know you hate him but you really need to talk to him. This goes too far, Snatcher and you know it very well." said girl with purple hat.

"Kid, I know you are trying but I'll NEVER to go after him! Never and remember that." the tall ghost with his skin that has same colour as the girl's hat crossed his arms.

"But..." girl called 'Hattie' didn't give up.

"I said!"

Hattie crossed her arms.

"If you won't go, then I will!"

Then she turned around and go deeper to forest.

She knew where she has to search. Moonjumper really liked dwellers and there was only one place in which were them a lot. She climbed up to a tree. Go there overland is impossible. Or possible but she would end with a lot of grazes and her clothes wouldn't make it.

Moonjumper was there where she was expecting him. Sitting on branch with a dweller in his lap. When he saw her he put him on the branch and flew down.

"Hattie!" he said hapily. "What are you doing here?"

Little girl came running to him and hugged him. When she pulled from the embrace she sobered.

"Better question is what are you doing in this forest. Really. What?"

His hapily smile disappeared.

"You met Snatcher, didn't you?" he said coldly.

"Yes, and I don't like what are you two doing here. You can't just narrate between you two? It's so hard?" Hattie said fighting to not throw at him something at hand.

"Of course it's hard. Because he doesn't care about me!"

"And did you tell him that?!" Hattie yelled. "I am not your psychologist, so go talk to him or-"

What she wanted to say next nobody knew. She was interrupted by [Y/N] who suddenly came.

"I didn't know that there are so much aguaras and- who are you?" [Y/N] surprisingly opened her eyes.

Hattie also look surprised but about girl looked.

"I am Hat Kid, shorter Hattie but...what happened to you?" she insinuated with hand [Y/N]'s look.

"Ah, this?" [Y/N] smiled and point at scratches. "That's nothing, don't worry."

"You shouldn't be so easy-going. You might get infection. Also when were you eating some meal? Here you can't find something eatable."

She was right. [Y/N] wasn't eating since the sun comes up. She didn't put something in her mouth since morning and her stomach told her it with a sharp pain.

"You are so irresponsible, Moonjumper. Look at her. Come with me...hey, what's your name?" Hattie asked.

"Essea [Y/N]."

"That's pretty name! Come to my ship, you really need a hot bath. And some new clothes. And a meal. And..."

"B-baéth?"

"You really don't know what is a bath?" Hattie surprisingly asked. "Have you ever..?"

"She came from Nowhere. It's good that she know almost half of our language." Moonjumper whispered to Hattie's ear.

"Nowhere?" on Hattie's face spilled a big smile. "That. Is. AMAZING! Tell me, how is it looking there? It's similiar like this world? Or totally different? And- Oh, yes you are hungry."

In her hand appeared a small device. [Y/N] didn't see from where the little girl took it. She didn't notice that Hattie grab her hand. She didn't even realize that she absolved a teleportation. She was in her thoughts. Like she was in a bubble. And Hattie popped that bubble with her voice saying:

"Welcome to my ship!"