Sincerely ch.16

I stormed into my apartment and threw my stuff across the room.

Who does he think he is? Butting into my life! I threw myself on the couch fuming.

If only he could understand that he can't be involved in every aspect of my life.

After a few minutes I finally cooled down and started thinking. I can understand where Kyle's coming from, since this whole thing with Skole I've been keeping alot of things from him. I should talk to him and try to explain why i can't tell him about some things.

What can I tell him and what can't I tell him? I'll tell him what I can and hope he understands, maybe then we can go back to how we used to be, somewhat.

I stretched out on the couch.

But not tonight, I should give us both some time to cool off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later

Today I had to stay after school to finish a stupid project for English class. I hate Mr. Nephew, makin us do that stupid project.

The gash on my cheek finally started to scab over, Tabby gave me some special cream so that it won't leave a scar.

It's the beginning of October, so it's getting darker outside earlier.

"Damn it's past 7pm" I said looking at my watch. My school isn't that far from the apartments, only about 1/2 a mile.

I didn't bring my bike with me today, and i wished I had. The air was chilly, and the sun had already set behind the horizon. I was walking down the main street, straight from school. There weren't any people out because it was so cold.

I was thinking about what i was gonna eat for dinner, not noticing the danger approaching me.

Suddenly I felt someones hand reach around and cover my mouth. "Don't move or i will kill you" The voice said.

I felt the knife against my throat, It felt like ice. Fear set in as soon as I felt the knife.

He pulled me away from the main street, and pulled me into a back alley.

The only thoughts running through my mind were "Oh My God! This is really happening! What's gonna happen to me?".

He suddenly slammed me against the brick wall of a building.

My head slammed into the wall and for a moment i thought i was going to pass out. Don't pass out! If I do, I might wake up in a cellar or a cage.

He still had his hand wrapped around my mouth, and I was suffocating.

"Give me all the money you have" He demanded.

I couldn't say anything since i couldn't talk, he realized this and removed his hand from my mouth.

"I don't have any money" I said gasping for air.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He shouted.

"I'm not lying" I said calmly, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

He didn't believe me because he started searching my pockets. He grabbed my book bag and dumped everything out on the alley floor. He pulled the knife away from my throat.

"SHIT!" he cursed out-loud. He put his hands to his head in anger.

I moved over and he whipped around, the knife pointed at me. "Don't move!" he screamed at me.