Sincerely ch.12

What am I gonna do? What do I do?                                                                         I'm nervous because today is the day Kyle comes back and it's also the first day of school.

"Why are you so nervous?"Tabby asked.

"Cuz Kyle's coming back today! I can't wait to see him but i'm nervous cuz I might act differently around him now that I know I like him" i said.

"Ok i get that but why are you at school instead of at the shop?" she asked.

"Well actually Mr.Stanton didn't want me to miss the first day of my senior year" i said.

"Admit it you were nervous so you ran to school" she grinned.

"Ok so what" I said. "Well you can't avoid him, just talk to him. Tell him you like him and I guarantee he'll like you back" she said. "If you say so" I said glumly.

Tuesday

"You still haven't gone to see hm and he's been back for a week!" Tabby screamed.

"I can't face him, i'm too much of a coward" I sighed.

"You got that right! You know he probably thinks you hate him since you haven't gone to see him " she said angrily.

Oh she's probably right, what if he does think I hate him? "Has he tried to contact you?" she asked.                                                              

"He called me two days ago but I was busy with something." Busy doing Skole's homework. 

"Your hopeless" she sighed. "I know!" I cried.                                          

She's right how can I be afraid to tell Tyler i love him and not be afraid of a demon wolf killing me?

"Listen you tell him or I swear i'll ring your neck" She threatened.     

"Ok, i'll talk to him" I said reluctantly. "Good" she patted me on the shoulder.

It's Thursday, today's the day i'll see Kyle and tell him the thing I need to tell him. I was sitting at home working up the courage to call him and after 20 minutes of pacing back and forth in my room I did.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number with shaky fingers.

"Hello" answered his Dad.

I breathed a sigh of relief, "I-is Kyle there" I asked.

"Rori? Is that you?" He asked.

"Yes Mr.Stanton" I said.                       

"Well haven't heard from you in a while, busy with school?" he asked.                       

"Yeah school and suff" I replied.                                                                                   

"Well sorry but he's not here" he said.                                                                         

"Oh... well do you know when he'll be back?" I asked.                                                 

"No but i do know where he is. He went to central theatre to see a movie with his friend. They were supposed to meet at 5pm, i'm sure you could still catch him if you wanted to" He said.  I said thanks and hung up.                                                         

Maybe i should just wait till tomorrow.

Suddenly Tabby's voice popped into my head, "Go meet him or I swear i'll ring you'r neck!" it said.

Ok Ok i'm going I said to Tabby in my head.

I pulled on my shoes, my jacket, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I crept by Skole's door and quickly hopped on my bike (Yes I got that piece of junk fixed, finally). I checked my watch it was 4:27 and central theatre is about 30 minutes away.

Gotta hurry or i'll miss him!

I made it to central theatre at 4:56.                                                                             

"Thank God I made it" I huffed. I took aminute to catch my breath then looked around for kyle. I saw him standing in front of the clock outside the theatre.              

"Oh my gosh it's him" I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. After a closer look at him i noticed he was taller and more sturdier looking.

Has he been working out?   Wait there's no time to be thinking about that, I walked toward, he looked up and his face lit up and he smiled.

"Hey Kyl-" I stopped.

A girl ran up to Kyle, they embraced each other. "Hey Babe" she said.

"Hey Amanda" he kissed her. 

I felt my heart skip a beat. W-what's going on?

"Sorry i'm late, my Mom was taking forever" she apologized.

"That's ok, c'mon let's go inside" he wrapped his arm around her and they headed inside.

What was that? Who is that girl?

A voice inside my head answered the queston, his girlfriend. He has a girlfriend?

I trudged back to my bike and rode back home. I dropped my keys on the ground threw my shoes in the corner, and fell on the couch. The word girlfriend kept ringing in my head suddenly it hit me, he has a girlfriend.

The phone suddenly rang scaring the crap out of me. "Hello" I answered in a depressed voice. "Whoa what a depressing voice! So did you talk to you'r lover yet" It was Tabby. Lover, another wave of depression hit me. "Hello" Tabby said. "Sorry, no i-I didn't talk to him" Yet I said.

"What's the matter"Tabby said worridly. I felt warm tears run down my face, "H-he has a girlfriend" I cried. "What?" she asked. "Kyle already has a girlfriend" I cried harder. She was silent, "I'm sorry, this is my fault" She cried. I dropped the phone, burried my head in a pillow and cried my eye's out.