Sincerely ch.13

The next week

"Hey Kyle, glad to see you back here" I said cheerfully. "Hey Rori! Glad to see ya. You got taller" he said patting my head. We were sitting out in the shops garage, the fall sun was bright outside. Kyle sat down by me on the bench. When he moved I could see the muscle's through his clothes, his hair looked lighter than I remember, and he looked taler too.

"Yeah so do you!" I smiled.

"Soo anything interesting happen since I left?" he asked. I immediately thought of Skole but didn't say anythng.

"No not much. Oh yeah they're rebuilding the pier, and that's all I can think of" I laughed and he did too.

It took me a week to work up the courage to see kyle, every time I tried too I got too scared.

"So why didn't you come welcome me back earlier?" he looked at me.

"Well i was real busy with school, It's my senior year so I can't slack off" I lied.

Kyle looked me straight in the eye's, he could tell I was lying, and he knew I knw he knows i'm lying. I turned away focusing my eye's on the tool box on the other side of the room.

We talked for a few more minutes but I told him I had to get back too my apartment.

"I'll walk you back home" he said.

"Ok" I said.

We walked back in silence, letting the the wind be the only sound between us. We arrived at the apartments.

"Oh I see someone moved into that room there" he pointed to Skole's room.

"Yeah, someone did" I said, trying to change the subject.

Suddenly his face became hard, and angry. I looke where he was looking and saw Skole standing there.

Oh crap! The two people I never wanted to meet each other are standing right across from each other. I have to get Kyle out of here before he gets involved with this phsyco.

I stepped in front of him, "Well Kyle thanks for walking me home, you can go back now" I said nervously. He looked down at me then smiled.

"Why Rori, don't want me to meet your friend" he smirked.

He strode over to Skole, who was watching every step he took. He held out his hand, "Hello there, are you Aurora's friend? My names Kyle" he said holding out his hand.

Skole looked at his hand for a second then shook it. He plastered on a fake smile and said "Yes I am, i live in the apartment over there" he pointed.

"Cool, so how do you know Rori?" Kyle asked.

"Were friends from school" he looked at me ans smiled.

I felt a shiver go up my spine. Eww he smiled at me.

"Well now that you two have met, Kyle why don't you go home now" I pushed him away.

"Damn, what's with you? Your acting...weird. What's up with you?"Kyle said annoyed.

"I don't want you two to know each other" I sad earnestly. Kyle looked at me shocked and Skole looked amused.

"I don't reme,ber you being so rude" he walked past me, "My names Kyle Stanton" he introduced himself.

I glared at him, I looked at Skole and shook my head.

He smiled brightly and introduced himself.

"My names Joshua Abel" he looked at me innocently.

Ahhh~ forget it, Kyle can get himself killed if he wants. I stomped past the both of them and headed up to my apartment. I flopped down on my couch and sat there for a moment thinking.

What if Kyle ffinds out about Skole? Would he kill Kyle or make him his slave like me? I can't let Kyle do something like that.

I walked over to the balcony window and looked out. Kyle was just waving goodbye to Skole, and walked off. I watched him until he turned the corner and I saw Skole starring at me with a happy expression.

Damn him, to him Kyle is another person to hold over my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one was short, i didn't have alot of ideas.