Sincerly Ch. 23

I heard the door open and close but I kept my eyes closed, praying that whoever it was wasn't here for me.

Please go away!

"Hey! Get up! It's time to go!" A man yelled.

I didn't move. I knew he was yelling at me but I stayed still.

"Is she sleeping? Or is she still passed out?" Another person said.

"Who cares, just go grab her!" The first man yelled.

They unlocked the cell, and one of the men came in. I jumped up of the ground and bolted for the door. I ran past the first guy who was surprised to see I was up, but the second guy wasn't fooled. As I was running past him, he grabbed my arm and spun me around.

I tried to fight back but he was to strong. "Let me go!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"You can scream as loud as you want. These walls are sound proof" He smiled.

I gave the man a look filled with hatred and he just smilled at me. His teeth were yellow and black, he was really bog like over 6ft tall big, and he was dressed in black from head to toe.

"Good thin you caught her, yeah" The other man said from behind me. He had a horrible British accent.

"You idiot! Pay attention next time! She would have escaped if I hadn't been here!" The man holding me yelled.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Whatever lets go, the auctions about to begin" He said.

I started struggling again, kicking, punching, screaming, anything. I knew it would do no good, but I wasn't about to go down without a fight.

"You betta' stop dat, or else James here will lose is' temper" The british guy said. James smilled down at me.

They both led me up the stairs, and out the door.

I was blinded by the bright sunlight. I kept my eyes closed as they dragged me to wherever I was going.

Gotta keep my eyes open so I can see were they are taking me. I slowly opened my eyes, it seemed like forever since i'd seen sunlight, but I wasn't enjoying it. I held my head up and looked straight ahead of me, there was nothing but forest.

Where the hell are we going? They said an auction, but this deep in the forest?

After a few more minutes of walking and I saw whee we were headed. A huge house lay in the middle of the forest, it was an old house painted white. As we got closer to the house I could see that most of the paint had chipped anyway, and the windows had boards covering them.

As we arrived in the clearing I saw a bunch of cars were parked around near the forest, they were rich high class cars.

"Were here" James said.

I glared at him. Sweat started developing on my head as we approached the house. My stomach started doing flips as the fear rose inside of me.

Damn I can't believe this is really happening to me!

We walked up the porch and I heard music playing, creepy music. The English guy opened the door and the inside was...... amazing.

The inside was decorated like a castle. The walls were purple and the floor was marble. Expensive sculptures and artwork lined the walls. They led me down a long hallway and the music grew louder and louder. I braced myself as we came up to two double doors.

Here we go! This is it. I took a deep breath and braced myself for what lay beyond the door.

"It's time for your appearance" James smiled.

English guy opene'd the double doors and James pulled me in.