Sincerely ch.7

Ch.7

The next day I met Tabby at school at 9:30am. I was waiting outside for her.  

I should have brought a sweater; it's still a little cool in the mornings. Tabby's mom pulled up and she got out. "Hey Rori!" she ran up to me. She was wearing a pink shirt that said 'party girl' on it and a pair of short shorts and some pink sandals. I was wearing a purple tank-top, a pair of tight black pants, and a pair of black and purple converse. "You look good" she said. "You too" I said back. We walked into the school and saw it packed with people. Tabby was starring at all the hot guys. And I was starring at all the booths. The room was full of booths for different kinds of jobs from fast food to being an assistant or secretary. There were a lot of people in the room. A man with a beer-belly and graying black hair came up to me and Tabby. "Are you here for the summer job program?" he asked. He sounded Australian or something. "Yeah we are" Tabby said. He handed us each a flyer, that was a mini map of were all the booths were. "Well feel free to look around and try to visit all the booths" he said cheerfully and walked off as more people came in. "I'm gonna go look around for some hotties" she grinned and left. I looked around some of the booths and found one I liked that had to do with mechanics. The owner of the booth was talking to someone so I waited to talk to him. I was waiting forever and decided to visit some other booths; I turned around and ran right into to someone. "Ow! I'm sorry" I said quickly. I looked up and saw the guy I ran into was sexy as hell. "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention" he said. I looked strait at him and he looked back at me. "So what's your name?" he asked. "Aurora Warner" I told him. "My name's Tyler Warrant" he smiled happily. He had medium length black hair, he looked about 5'8, he had a light tan, and he looked Spanish. I didn't ask but ok. "Well sorry for bumping into you" I said turning to leave. "Wait, so what kind of job are you looking for" he asked while running after me. "Mechanics" I said trying to get away from him. "Wow me too!" he said. "That's great well bye" I ran off.  

I turned around to make sure he wasn't fallowing me, he wasn't.  

I saw Tabby talking to a guy so I wandered to another booth, it was fast food. I moved on to the secretarial booth, it was boring so I headed back over to the mechanics booth. I made sure that weirdo wasn't around and came to talk to the man in charge of the booth. We talked for a while then I told him about my current job and he said something about a scholar ship, but I was distracted when I saw that guy Tyler Warrant walking toward me. "Excuse me" I said and walked away from the man. "Wait, please wait" Tyler said running up to me. "OMG! What do you want?" I half yelled. "Well I wanted to apologize about before, it seems like I was bothering you when I was just trying to be polite" he said apologetically. "*Sigh* it's alright, I was the one being rude" I said back to him. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "So, you're interested in mechanics?" he asked.  

"Yeah, I actually work at Stanton Mechanics" I told him. "Oh yeah, I know where that is, I heard there good at fixing bike's." he said. "Yeah there the best around, my best friend's father runs the shop, so I got a good deal" I told him. We seemed to be getting along good. "Do you go to this school?" I asked him. "Yeah but I'm a 12th grader" he said. "I'm in the 11th grade, that's funny that I've never seen you around" I said. "Yeah but I've seen you around, you're always laughing with that girl" he pointed out. "Oh yeah, Tabby, she's my best friend" I said happily. We talked more while going from booth to booth.  

The Job fair thing ended with me and Tyler exchanging phone numbers, and Tabby smiling at me non-stop. "Stop smiling at me! It's creepy" I grimaced. "I can't help it, you've never really been interested in guys before, and I was starting to think you were a lesbian" she laughed. "It's not about being interested in guys, but more of being interested in one guy" I said quietly. "Well I've never seen you interested in one guy, except for Joshua" she said. "I'm not interested in him, we just happen to run into each other more than I'm comfortable with" I admitted. "Well it's pretty obvious that he likes you" she said. "WHAT! Don't joke like that its gross" I shuddered. "But he does like you, in class he was always staring at you, but you never noticed, and he lives right under you. He might be stalking you" I thought that over a moment and a shudder ran up my spine. He could be stalking me, but why, if he is stalking me, would he? I pushed that thought to the back of my head to save for later.