Sincerely ch.6

Ch.6

"I'll take an order of chili fries and a cheeseburger" I said to the waitress.

 "And I'll have a chicken sandwich with fries" Tabby said.

 "O.k. we'll have your order ready in 20 min." the waitress said and left.

 Me and Tabby are now on summer vacation, it started just last week. Were out at the pier enjoying the start of our summer. "Aren't you happy that you didn't have to go to summer school" Tabby said.

"Of course I am. I could never spend summer break in school. But the teachers made it hard, I mean I can't believe I almost failed 2 classes, luckily I passed our final exams so I didn't have to go to summer school." I said happily.

I didn't tell Tabby about Skole or should I say Joshua, but I've been sticking close to her in case Skole does anything to her.

 For the past few weeks that bastards been making me do all types of shit for him, like clean his house, fix his stupid motorcycle and do his homework. When he said I'd be his slave I thought he meant something entirely different, I was relieved when I found out that all I had to do were common chores.

Our food arrived and me and Tabby started eating. Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered with food still in my mouth.

"I need you to meet me at Central Mall in 10 min" Skole said on the other end.

"I'm hanging out with someone right now" I said in an annoyed tone.

 "I don't care, come over now or I'll kill whoever you're hanging out with" he said seriously.

"I can't get over there in 10 min, I'm over at the pier right now, and it would take me 20 min to get over there from here" I said.

 "Well then you'd better hurry up" he said then hung up.

Damn that bastard! "Hey Tabby I got to go" I said.

 "What! But our food just got here!" she whined. "Sorry it's an emergency" I grabbed my food and ran off. I had to catch the bus to go downtown, and I had to walk 3 blocks to get to the mall.

I saw Skole standing at the front of the mall and ran up to him out of breath. "There I'm here" I said out of breath.

 "I said be here in 10 min, it took you 18 min and 39 seconds to get here." He said in an annoyed voice.

 "Well I was halfway across town" I said trying to catch my breath.

He stared at me for a moment.

"Alright next time I'll give you more time" he said. Next time, there won't be a next time.

"So, why did you call me down here?" I asked.

"I need to pick up some stuff for my house, and I need you to carry my bags." He said.

"So your just gonna use me as a bag boy for the day" I said pissed off.

 "Exactly, now hurry up" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along. We were in the mall for 3 hours buying stuff for him. We went to Hot Topic fist then Abercrombie Fitch, then Pac Sun, and finally Hollister. I saw a few cool things in these stores, like shirts, pants, and shoes but didn't have time to shop.

Skole made me carry all of his bags around the mall. This bastard bought way to much, I was carrying over 10 bags full of stuff. We took a stop at the food court to get something to eat, I got myself a sandwich from subway (I hade to buy it myself) and Skole got something.

We sat quietly and ate our food.

 "What's the matter with you?" he asked.

 "Let me think, you made me come here when I was supposed to spend the day with Tabby, made me carry all the stuff you bought, and you didn't even have the decency to buy me lunch" I yelled.

 He stared at me in awe, "Wow, you're really interesting" he smiled.

I stared at him confused and surprised.

"What makes you say that" I growled. "Cause once again you're yelling at a demon that could rip you're throat out at any second, and you don't seem to care" he said amused.

 I thought that over for a moment, he was right. Am I crazy? Yelling at a Demon Wolf guy, do I have a death wish? Oh well I don't care! "I agreed to be your...slave, but only to help Tabby and that's all, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't come near you" I said in disgust.

His facial expression changed from amused to furious.

"You listen here you little Bitch, you do what I say, you're my slave, and If you don't listen to me I'll kill all of your god damn friends and family" he said furiously.

 I was shaking with anger now, but I sat quietly, giving in to his threat. I refuse to be this son of a bicth's slave for the rest of my life, if I could kill him I would but that's impossible for me. Alright, I'll go along with this game of his, then once I find the right moment I'll get ride of him. He was quiet while I was thinking, and afterwards I looked up at him.

 He seemed less mad and started eating again. The silence was uncomfortable so I started talking.

"So, I never asked you why you came here, I mean why you came here as Joshua Abel?" I asked him.

"I'm looking for someone" he said bluntly. "Who? Like a family member or a friend?" I asked him. "Neither, I'm looking for this person so I can kill them" he said seriously. I thought about that for a moment then decided not to say anything.

We finished eating and we headed back home. He called a cab to come pick us up, that was the first time I'd ever ridden in one.  

The cab pulled up in front of our apartment complex and I carried his stuff inside and dropped in his room then got out of their as fast as I could. I walked back up to my apartment dead tired.

 I unlocked my door, walked in, kicked my shoes in a corner and flopped down on the couch. I glanced at the clock and saw it was past 6pm. I closed the balcony shades and flipped on the TV. The phone rang afterwards; I checked the caller ID and saw it was Tabby.

 "Hey Tabby" I answered tiredly.

"Whoa what's wrong with you?" she asked.

 "Nothing just tired" I sighed.

 "So, what happened to you today?" she asked.

 "Oh I just had an emergency to take care of" If I told Tabby about Skole she'd be scared out of her mind.

 "Well anyway, tomorrow there's this summer job program going on at the school tomorrow and I wondered if you wanted to go with me" she asked cheerfully.

"Hmm sure I'll go. But you looking for a job, are their gonna be a lot of hot guys there?" I said skeptically. "Of course" she said happily. I laughed to myself, "Ok what time?".

"Be there at 10 am, and dress sexy" she said then hung up. Dress sexy huh. Do I have anything sexy? I rummaged through my closet and found the perfect outfit for tomorrow.