Sincerely ch.9

Ch.10

Ugh, I didn't get a wink of sleep. That thing that happened with Skole yesterday freaked me out. I sat up slowly; I could feel the bags hanging under my eyes. I was about to crawl out of bed and get a much needed cup of coffee but I was too tired to do even that. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Skole's red eyes staring at me. It felt like his eyes were suffocating me, like ropes constricting around me. That feeling is what scared me. I laid in bed for about 20 minutes, before I decided to get up. I knew already today was gonna be a crappy day, it looked like a storm was coming (well it is hurricane season), when I went to the bathroom I realized my friend had come to visit a little early, and it was a heavy day. Damn it! This day sucks and it's only just begun.  

I went to the quickie mart up the street to buy some woman stuff, in the rain. On the way home I saw Skole outside nailing boards up over his window. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I heard you went out on a date yesterday" he said over the sound of the rain. "Where'd you here that from" I asked coldly. "I have many ears around this city" he said. "What I do is no concern of yours. What I want to know is why you approached me in your wolf demon form last night?" I asked sternly. "I thought it would be best to let you familiarize yourself with my wolf form, in case you ran across another wolf demon like me" He said. "Well thanks for that but you scared the crap out of me. Not to mention you gave me insomnia" I said angrily. "I don't care about you're human feelings, but you are my slave and you belong to me. Don't forget that" he said and walked away. I was too tired to be as angry as I wanted to be. I walked into my apartment and clicked on the TV. There was a storm warning on the TV, apparently there's a hurricane coming in from the west, and going south. Better lock the balcony door. I did and pulled the curtain close. I made sure I had enough food to last me 2-3 days, since that's how long the warning would be going on. After two hours of the storm going on, I started hearing thunder and lightning. Damn this storm! I'm already in a bad mood. While I was busy being mad, the power suddenly shut off. One second I was watching TV the next I was sitting in total darkness. I could hear the wind roaring outside, sounded like screeching. I was fumbling around in the kitchen in the dark for a flashlight when I heard something smash through the balcony door. I screamed when I saw a branch come flying at me. I dodged that one, but the next branch that came in hit me across the face. The weight of the tree slammed me to the ground; I was trapped under a big-ass tree branch. Damn that hurt like a BITCH! Suddenly Skole came bursting through the door. He must have heard me scream. I noticed he was partially changed into a wolf, he had wolf claws and his eyes were red. He pulled the branches off me and chucked them out the window. I probably had hundreds of splinters on me, but my body was hurting too much to care. I could feel the blood running down my cheek, and it was starting to burn like hell. Skole leaned down toward me, I felt his tongue dart across my cheek. "What are you doing?" I said. "Healing you, know be quiet" he said and started licking my face again. His tongue felt cold going across the burning scratch on my cheek. He pulled me up, my legs were wobbling, and I was a little dizzy. I'm glad I was wearing house shoes because there was glass everywhere. I noticed Skole was bare-foot, and he was bleeding all over my living room. Whoa, was that a selfish thought? Oh well I hate him. Even though I hate him I felt I had to thank him. "Thanks for coming up here to help me" I said stubbornly. "It's my job to take care of my property. That means I won't let anyone touch what's mine" he said warningly. I decided not to comment on that. I glanced around my living room, there was glass and pieces of wood lying everywhere. "Thank god I don't have to pay for this" I said to myself. It's my Landlady who has to pay for this. Without saying a word, Skole walked out. Rain was pouring in from the big hole in the living room. Skole came back in with plywood and nails and boarded up the hole. I wasn't feeling nice enough to thank him when he was finished. He left afterword's, and I was left to sweep up the pieces of glass and wood. I decided to stay over Taby's house that night since her house was probably safer than mine at the moment and we had fun even though her mom kept trying to talk to us.  

The next morning I ate breakfast before I left to go back home. Even though it was still early it was already over 90 degrees and it was humid outside from al the rain. I trudged home in the heat, sweating so hard my hair stuck to my head and face. When I got back to the apartment I had to take a shower and when I got out I heard my phone ring. "Hello" I answered the phone. "Hey there" Tyler said. "Oh hello, haven't talked to you in a while" I said.  

"Yeah I didn't know if you would call back or not so I decided to call you" he said happily. Me and Him have been talking over the phone a lot since our date. "Sorry about that I've been busy with stuff" I laughed. "That's OK, last time we talked you said you were going on vacation with your friend?" he asked. "Yeah were leaving this Friday" I told him. "Oh so then are you gonna be busy on Thursday?" He asked.  

"No Why?" I asked him. "Well I was wondering if Rori wanted to go on a date Thursday" he asked. I paused for a moment, "Sure, I mean yes. That sounds great" I said. "Great, I'll pick you up Thursday at 6pm" he said. "Cool I'm looking forward to it" I smiled at the phone. I have a date on Thursday, the thought of it made me really happy and I was even happier that it was with Tyler.  

Thursday  

"Hey! Sorry I kept you waiting" I said running up to him. "That's ok, I was only waiting 5 minutes" he said. "Ok then" I smiled. For our date I was wearing a white and tan laser cut top, a pair of tan skinny jeans, brown high heeled boots and a light stripped white and tan hoodie. Tyler was wearing denim jeans, a plaid gray and white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of gray converse splattered with all kinds of colors. "Wow! You look so sexy" he said then blushed. I blushed too, "Thanks, this isn't really my style though" I admitted. "Oh well, I don't want you to wear anything you're not comfortable in" he smiled. "Well let's get going" he said. We went and saw a movie (Eclipse), 2hours and 30min later we came out of the movie. "Wow Jacob was sexy as hell in that movie!" I squealed. "I personally think Bella was awesome" he said teasingly. "She was actin like a hoe to me but, i guess she was alright" i shrugged. We walked around for a while, i checked my watch and it was past 9pm. "Do you want a ride home?" Tyler asks. "Thanks but no thanks, i actually have to go to the store real quick. I can just walk back home'' i tell him. "Are you sure?" he asks again. "Yeah it's alright, i don't live that far away" i reassure him. "Ok" he says reluctantly. Tyler's nice but i'm not that stupid to get in a car with a guy i don't really know. I give him a kiss on his cheek and walk toward the store. I look back and see him hop in his car and drive off. I turn around and head straight home.

"Damn it's hard walking in high-heeled boots" i said to myself. Note to self, kill Tabby for making me wear these. The air is chilly and the only light is from the dimly lit street lights. My apartment is 4 blocks away but i walk quickly. I come to the little park by my house and decide to cut through it. i walk down the trail through the park, which is pitch black. Suddenly the air gets colder and the wind starts to stir. I know something wrong at that moment. I've got goose-bumps now and i know i'm not alone. Someone or something is here. I was secretly hoping it might be Skold lurking around but to my dissapointment it wasn't. The wolf's eyes were the color Green but thats were the resemblance ended. It had wild brown hair and similar markings as Skold but they were on his face and back and their color was green. My body became stiff as the wolf observed me. I took a step back and the wolf took a step closer. I started shaking, it noticed and looked at me with it's Green eye's. I turned my head as if i heard something to distract the wolf. I t looked to and when it did i ran as fast as i could in those damn shoes. I didn't dare to look back and when i ran on to my street i did. It wasn't even chasing me, i waited a minute to be sure, nothing. I thought for a minute. It didn't seem like it wanted to hurt me just like it wanted to see me, but why? I pulled off the boots threw them in the dumpster and headed up to my apartment. I stopped by Skold's door, Should i tell him about what happene'd just now? If i do he'd say "what were you doing out at this time anyway?" and i don't want to tell him i was on a date. "Ok i won't tel him" i said to myself. i walked up to my apartment, unlocked the door, and went and flopped down on my bed. The rush of what heppened wore of, all that was left was fatigue. In minutes i fell asleep still wearing my date clothes, and i dreamt of of two wolves that night.