Sincerely ch.11

2 Months later.

Summer break is almost over about 2 weeks left until we have to go back to school. None of that really matters to me because in 2 weeks Kyle's coming back. His Dad told me he's coming back early since his gramps is feeling better. I'm so excited see him that i've been annoying everyone around me lately. The only thing i'm nervous about is Skole. With Kyle coming back thats another friends life he'll threaten. Now part of me wishes he would stay away.

Part of my job as Skole's slave is that i have to clean his apartment. I didn't think he would be too messy at first but I was wrong.                                                         "Oh my god, what is that smell" I covered my nose. "I'm not sure its all over the apartment, i can't find the source" he said. I looked around the apartment, there were dirty clothes, food wrapping, food, and what looked like blood stains everywhere. "What's with the blood stains" I gulped. "I sometimes like to eat fresh meat" he smiled. Ok i'm not gonna think about that too much. "Wait I thought demons ate humans?" I asked confused. "Not all demons only low class demons eat humans, us high class demons don't" he said. "Why?" I asked. He glanced at me sideways, "Well because Human flesh is to fatty and has to many impurities from all the industrial waste and crap you eat not to mention all the polution you breath in, we can taste it in the meat. To demons human meat is the lowest class of meat, that's why only low class demons eat it" he explained. "I see, so what are some low class demons?" I asked. "Well the lowest class are those demons that used to be human like vampires, zombies, bitten were wolves. Those kind" he said. "You mean those things really exist?" I asked in shock. "Yeah but not the way humans think" He said. "So should I assume that everything is real, all those stories about mythical creatures i mean?" I asked. "Yes" he sighed.  Wow that is a shocker, i never would have thought that there were other things out there.                                                  "If you're done asking questions get to work" He commanded. He trudged over to the couch and flopped down, he turned the T.V. on and put his feet on the coffee table. "Well what should i clean first?" I asked. "I don't know! Start wherever" he said annoyed. Geez don't have to bite my heaf off!                                                      I started on the dishes first. Thats were that awful smell was coming from, it was old food in the sink that had to be months old. I cleaned up the kitchen then started on the Bathroom. While cleaning the bathroom I actually shed o few tears, Boy's are so Gross! Next was the living room, I had to clean around Skold who was just sitting there. Finally it was his room last, Just like a guy to leave his dirty clothes lying everywhere. 3 hours of cleaning and I was done. "Wow looks good" he said. "Yeah i know" I mummbled. "Alright you can go now" he said waving me off. "Yes master" I grumbled.

"So what did you do all day?" Taby asked. "Not much just cleaned up the apartment a bit" I said. "Awww thats boring" she said. "What'd you do then?" I asked. "I was waiting for you to ask" he face lit up, "Acytually i was talking to my new boyfriend" she said proudly. "When did you get a boyfriend?" I asked. "Last week. I wanted to tell you in person" she said appologetically. "That's ok tell me about it" I said. She went on for 45 minutes about her boyfriend. "So what about you and Tyler?" She asked. "Not much really" I said embarrassed. "Ooooo tell me about it" she said. "Well we've gone out 8 times and I like him but I don't like him like him" I admitted. "Well then who do you like?" she sighed. "I don't know, no one I guess" i said. "What about Kyle" she grinned at me. I felt my cheeks turning red, "I don't like Tyler" I stammmered. "Yeah sure" she said unconvinced. "I don't!.... or at least I don't think I do" I said uncertainly. "Well usually when a person's away from someone they care for alot, they realize their true feelings" She said. "Ok this is starting to sound like one of those sappy love drama's" I frowned. 'Well that's what it is" Tabby said. ".... Say i do like him, wouldn't it be weird since we've been friends for so many years?". Tabby looked at me,"I'm surprised it took you this long to realize you like him. Usaully friends realize they like each other like at 12" she said. "Well sorry for being slow" I grumbled. "Oh it's not your fault your slow, thank god you have me" she said proudly. We both laughed.

So I like Kyle. "I like kyle" I whispered to myself. Warmth flooded through me and suddenly I longed for him.